The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Dandino and Ladbrokes

Home Forums Horse Racing Dandino and Ladbrokes

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    no idea
    • Total Posts 685

Can someone explain to me how Ladbrokes can still have this horse in their ante post list when it has been in the press in the last couple of weeks that the horse as gone from Nicky Henderson back to its original flat trainer and would not be embarking on a hurdling career.
    I assume and certainly hope that any one who has backed the horse after that announcement will get their money refunded.
    I find it absolutly astounding that they still have it in their ante post lists.
    S

ZarkavaZarkava
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4708

Because they’re a bookmaker?

douginho
    • Total Posts 1046

To be honest, if anyone is stupid enough to back this horse, just because its in Ladbrokes ante post list, without researching it then the bookie deserves their money :)

paulostermeyerpaulostermeyer
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4598

To be honest, if anyone is stupid enough to back this horse, just because its in Ladbrokes ante post list, without researching it then the bookie deserves their money :)

Precisely

gamble
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2742

Dora’s fish net tights say non !
    This is dick Turpin territory

no idea
    • Total Posts 685

Douginho I agree with you.
    However not every punter as the time to spend hours researching horses and when/where they may run.
    My point is once Ladbrokes know it is not running they should take it out of their list.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.