Cheltenham 2019 Competition, Rules and Leaderboard

Home Forums Racing Competitions Cheltenham 2019 Competition, Rules and Leaderboard

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Red Rum 77Red Rum 77
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1185

Thanks Nathan, hopefully I can make amends in the similar comps in the year. :good:

Well with the flat like Royal Ascot & Glorious Goodwood it would be more luck than skill, but the could be some names with some connection like Early Doors, which was a good Comedy Series. :whistle:

Quelle FarceQuelle Farce
    Participant
    • Total Posts 145

Hey. It seems my Day Two comment has been misconstrued. I wasn’t trolling anyone, just identifying an unusual situation where the two with the best score on Day One got the worst score on Day Two, showing how damned difficult the whole game is! You can win big one day and lose big the next. Sums up the Festival really.

It certainly wasn’t any sort of slight on any contestant, sorry if it was made out to be.

I just got worse as the week progressed. Racing comments for my performance would be…Steady away, soon under pressure, never nearer, tailed off.

I only backed one winner all week and didn’t even punt on Frodon who I have loved for ages. Head overruling heart on that score. It is fun to listen to all the previews/podcasts and read all the tipsters beforehand, but that just complicates things doesn’t it?

Oh well, I’m an amateur compared to many of you guys, and I continue to learn a lot about the game from so many of your here.

TriptychTriptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 8730

Well done Hot Fuss , don’t know how you found those winners it was a really difficult 4 days and well played Pat and Grundy it really went down to the wire this year. B-)

Nathan thanks so much for all your hard work you were so close to winning this bar the final day.

Look forwarding to the next one..Jac :heart:

Things turn out best for those who make the best of how things turn out...
    Hot FussHot Fuss
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1409

Big thanks to Nathan, putting the time and effort in running the competitions’
    And thanks for all the plaudits,
    it feels great being king of Cheltenham :yes:

bob rolfbob rolf
    • Total Posts 3803

Well done Hot Fuss, great tipping :good: and many thanks Nathan for all the work put in running the competition :good:

KrisKris
    Participant
    • Total Posts 470

Thank you Nathan for your efforts, and well done to Hot Fuss

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.