The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Broodmares? Grey Plover… John dunlop

Home Forums Horse Racing Broodmares? Grey Plover… John dunlop

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kautostar1
    • Total Posts 384

I know most people on here hate these type of requests for information on horses without need for discussions etc but was wonderring whether if there was any way of finding out about broodmares and where their foals go/ called etc…
    There was horse couple years ago who showed good promise and really took to her, she was called Grey Plover. She was lovely little filly but never seen her following season after only 4th race i think. Would she have been made a broodmare and if so any way of finding who she born.
    Also there was another mare i really liked Ahhgowangowan and she was in foal when seen her race last so would there be any way of finding where her foal went and called..?

davidjohnson
    • Total Posts 4491

Grey Plover was trained by John Dunlop, I remeber her winning at Newcastle one day when Saif Sareea ran there. SHe was sold at the end of her 3-y-o career but don’t know where she went.

Aahgowangowan’s first foal is currently a 2-y-o called Croft Bridge but he isn’t currently registered with a trainer.

Kautostar1
    • Total Posts 384

Thanks ever so much. Yes i backed her that day at Newcastle and seen her fly home. lovely horse. You know your stuff thanks very much regarding Aahgowangowan will look out for him
    K :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.