The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

BHA Q&A INITIATIVE

Home Forums Archive Topics Celebrity Q&A’s BHA Q&A INITIATIVE

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Grasshopper
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2316

I am still waiting on a response to my question around the Terms of Reference for the ‘Racing For Change’ initiative. Thankfully, I chose not to hold my breath after submitting it.

Worth pointing out that the BHA staffers who are members here, did forward my question to the person concerned with such matters, and I followed-up with an e-mail of my own.

I’ve had no response of any kind, however, which suggests one of two things: they have no interest in declaring the scope of this initiative with the likes of me….or that there is no Terms Of Reference.

The former would not surprise me, and if the latter is true, then it’s simply another ill-thought, ungoverned, lip-service, cash-down-the-drain, doomed-to-failure waste of time and effort on everyone’s part.

Cav
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4825

Did everyone get all their questions answered?

As I recall most of mine were answered with "no power to" – "no jurisdiction to" – "no specific timescales" – "no set plans" – "I have passed this on to"

But at least the saddle cloth numbers will be bigger…. :)

Maxilon 5
    • Total Posts 2432

Has an idea ever successfully passed from a forum like TRF into policy?

Silvoir
    Participant
    • Total Posts 270

I still have one outstanding. ” how many questions were received and how many were answered.” It is about a month since the session ended so they should know by now!
    Probably went to a photo and a stewards which was reffered to HQ.

Apologies Happy. 48 questions received, 47 (now 48) answered.

Prufrock
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2081

49)

Has an idea ever successfully passed from a forum like TRF into policy?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.