Betfair Hurdle 2019

Home Forums Big Races – Discussion Betfair Hurdle 2019

This topic contains 50 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by steeplechasing steeplechasing 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Lemons68
    Lemons68
    Participant
    • Total Posts 330

We Have A Dream not declared, story of my season. If it wasn’t for Mohaayed I’d already have waved the white flag.

It’ll probably be Leoncavallo or Lisp for me now, but I’ll wait until the final field now.

Woolly Jumper
    Participant
    • Total Posts 20

A good friend of mine was lucky enough to have a very small piece of Getaway Trump bought for him as a Christmas present last year. So I will be keeping my fingers crossed for him in this and again in The Supreme.

Should have a right good shout in both hopefully.

DBRDBR
    DBRDBR
    Participant
    • Total Posts 313

Happy to see Leoncavallo still here.

Mike007
    Participant
    • Total Posts 869

I really like Monsieur Lecoq in this. 7-1 ew. Loves the mud and its a soggy week.

KevMc
    KevMc
    Participant
    • Total Posts 851

Leoncavallo 14/1

Hard race to find an angle I thought but the form of this lads run at Galway is very good and he’s the one I found overpriced.

Al Dancer & Getaway Trump look sure to go well but are short enough now. Hopefully AD gets pushed out morning of the race and I can have a second stab with him.

Venture to Cognac
    Venture to Cognac
    • Total Posts 14885

I’m looking for one to go as backup for Lisp here.

Seriously considering Ballyandy, but Didtheyleaveyououtoo looks the choice, but I’d also give a serious look to Splash of Ginge here. He ran very well over hurdles at Newbury earlier in the season.

jackh1092
    jackh1092
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1442

Mont Des Avaloirs 16/1

2 runs back he is very interesting. Finsihed 1/2 length behind now rated 159 Global Citizen at the course. Also 3.5 Ls behind Ballymoy giving him 5 pounds which again has worked out well.

Had a break since blowing up lto when 5/1F….5lb claimer on makes him interesting i think.

Not a novice of course, so up against it but hey ho!

Twitter: Jackh1092
    Hindsight is 20/20 so make the most of it!

peter .h
    peter .h
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1150

Didtheyleaveyououto looks like the type to go well here and ticks all the right boxes. Price is huge considering he’s always been well regarded.

I’m not about to abandon Splash of Ginge yet. He’s 2lb lower than when he won this.

Glad to see they’ve at least temporarily pulled the plug on Ballyandys chasing career as he never looked a natural. This looks more like it.

They’d be my three at quite compelling prices.

KevMc
    KevMc
    Participant
    • Total Posts 851

Jack, i had a look at him as his placed form as you say reads well. But he’s some softie. Doesn’t fancy it one bit, head flies into the air and all sorts when he’s asked to go on.

jackh1092
    jackh1092
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1442

Cheers Kev, i only caught the final run in of two runs, and didn’t spot it massively, i will watch him more before i back him tonight.

Venture to Cognac
    Venture to Cognac
    • Total Posts 14885

Will now take place at Ascot on Saturday.

botchy1
    botchy1
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2769

We Have A Dream not declared, story of my season.

I had a couple of bets for a horse that was not declared Lemons. One was voided on Saturday with 365, the other was still live with PP so got onto chat and asked for it to be voided, which they did it straight away. Other bets on another are all live as it stands.

Certainly worth a shot :unsure:

jackh1092
    jackh1092
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1442

Just to confirm if you backed say Mont Des Avaloirs, who was declared to run initially and now wasn’t even entered in this week’s renewal what would happen? :unsure:

Venture to Cognac
    Venture to Cognac
    • Total Posts 14885

Should be straightforward money back, I got my money back for Keyboard Gangster last night, about two minutes after the BHA Press Release

Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 20414

If you don’t fancy your bet anymore I would think you are entitled to ask for your stake back as it’s being run at a different course.
    I’m on the winner Didtheyleaveyououttoo, so no worries… :rose:

Don't Eat The Pie and Don't Buy The S*n
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.