The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

‘A KINGS RANSOM’

Home Forums Betting Chat – Bets & Tips ‘A KINGS RANSOM’

Viewing 17 posts - 1,123 through 1,139 (of 2,437 total)
  • Author
    • Total Posts 1217

Rich: think the market told the story there but soz anyway! Maybe just gonna win up north, but once the ground goes mega soft or heavy he win again, if they book Phil makin they mean business mate

Don’t worry GDC, when I saw it doubling in price I left it…

GDC
    • Total Posts 939

Have been told the pipes are expecting a very good day with our father the banker in 120 along with grand crus 235 and goulanes 305 nice trixie :-)

• Total Posts 1217

And Tanerko Emery!

GDC
    • Total Posts 939

That’s all the ante post bets paid for, how easy was that for Our Father :-)

GDC
    • Total Posts 939

What a day, 2 from 3 and very unlucky with grand crus, scu saying something amiss! Massive profit on the 3s and 7s double though :-)

Participant
    • Total Posts 8695

What a day, 2 from 3 and very unlucky with grand crus, scu saying something amiss! Massive profit on the 3s and 7s double though :-)

Something Amiss alright GDC,Geez only 6 finished, the ground was shocking and the horse I followed religiously for the past 2 years only goes and wins! Thank goodness I can work for a living! :lol:

GDC
    • Total Posts 939

Same here lol since the sad departure of One Man I have followed and backed Al Ferof religiously but didn’t play a sausage as I thought the soft ground wudnt suit

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7872

Gord you not the daddy mate ante post betting and spotting talent 2 different things. you know a lot you do but am sure GDC and Ginge would say i am a better talen spotter. i remember telling you of INVICTUS before he beat a giggistown horse at Plumpton you said he beat nothing and said the same after he won. then beat Bobs worth and SILVIANIO CONTI at Ascot and you change your mind. same on WAS as well i said WAS will be top 3yo filly from that yard and she was.

I also mention horses like THE FUGUE,SIR DES CHAMPS before he went over a fence and said SIMONSIG was a horse for neptune last septemper too.

Gord any thoughts on betfair chase i think LONG RUN will win he get beat by my SIR DES CHAMPS at festival he will.

Participant
    • Total Posts 8695

Darren I couldn’t pick the winner of a ‘Walkover’ I couldn’t, so If you want to be the Daddy crack on mate! :lol: You did well to find those horses you did and I applaud your knowledge I do,Keep up the good work mate! I spotted you too come to think about it so I did! :lol:

Participant
    • Total Posts 5577

Gord any thoughts on betfair chase i think LONG RUN will win he get beat by my SIR DES CHAMPS at festival he will.

Our

SDC :lol:

GDC
    • Total Posts 939

Darren and TAPK you make me smile you do :-). Both talented and have an eye for spotting talent and also the right race for the right horse. No need to be top dog, just enjoy the winners :-)

Darren: I’ve taken an ew chance at 12s on Weird Al who despite not being top class always goes very well fresh and is his only chance

Participant
    • Total Posts 8695

Darren and TAPK you make me smile you do :-). Both talented and have an eye for spotting talent and also the right race for the right horse. No need to be top dog, just enjoy the winners :-)

Darren: I’ve taken an ew chance at 12s on Weird Al who despite not being top class always goes very well fresh and is his only chance

We got to smile GDC we have! We got to sit and suffer sometimes we do but when our luck turns and it will,we’ll be celebrating with Champagne as per usual we will! Not had a bottle for 3 weeks though! :twisted:

• Total Posts 614

It’s all fun and games when the comments are made, but the fact is Gordon is a king who frequents a royal chair that only he is capable of occupying in this moment in time. I used to message him years ago for his opinion(when he TRIED put me off backing weapons amnesty for th Albert Bartlett in 2009) , before he was a cocky so and so. Truth be told i think he has lost some powers, because he used to preach to me that to be loyal it was one ante post per race( from recall his theory was ‘the right bet at the right time’…in the day he went for PaddyDaPlasterer for the Arkle at something like 25s), and you stick by that. He is a slightly changed creature to put it mildly, but at the same time i rank him as one of the finest. Gordons issue as someone who was here when he first posted, is that he has went from someone who we knew was really a good tipster, to someone who force feeds you his perception of a high opinion of himself as one of the best tipsters. I recall he couldn’t post on here for political reasons, and i told him(on Betfair) he was an artist who needs to get back on TRF, because this forum is his canvas he needs, due to the theory of familiarity. As usual i’ve made a decent post after a few beers, so i will delete shortly anyway. Once the beer dries out i will no doubt make this thread dissapear, but i have belief in what i said. Anyone with two brain cells to spark an idea will realise the morale of my story is this….Gordon in his current form is top of the game…before he became an egotistical so and so he was bordering on the unrivalled. You’ve changed Gordon. It’s hard to summerise. You’ve went from a biblic gambling Jesus who created something from nothing, to a modern day Jesus who hands out tips in a cheap pub.

p.s nobody quote this.

Participant
    • Total Posts 8695

It’s all fun and games when the comments are made, but the fact is Gordon is a king who frequents a royal chair that only he is capable of occupying in this moment in time. I used to message him years ago for his opinion(when he TRIED put me off backing weapons amnesty for th Albert Bartlett in 2009) , before he was a cocky so and so. Truth be told i think he has lost some powers, because he used to preach to me that to be loyal it was one ante post per race( from recall his theory was ‘the right bet at the right time’…in the day he went for PaddyDaPlasterer for the Arkle at something like 25s), and you stick by that. He is a slightly changed creature to put it mildly, but at the same time i rank him as one of the finest. Gordons issue as someone who was here when he first posted, is that he has went from someone who we knew was really a good tipster, to someone who force feeds you his perception of a high opinion of himself as one of the best tipsters. I recall he couldn’t post on here for political reasons, and i told him(on Betfair) he was an artist who needs to get back on TRF, because this forum is his canvas he needs, due to the theory of familiarity. As usual i’ve made a decent post after a few beers, so i will delete shortly anyway. Once the beer dries out i will no doubt make this thread dissapear, but i have belief in what i said. Anyone with two brain cells to spark an idea will realise the morale of my story is this….Gordon in his current form is top of the game…before he became an egotistical so and so he was bordering on the unrivalled. You’ve changed Gordon. It’s hard to summerise. You’ve went from a biblic gambling Jesus who created something from nothing, to a modern day Jesus who hands out tips in a cheap pub.

p.s nobody quote this.

You know me better than me! Excellent stuff ‘Lone Wolf’! :shock:

• Total Posts 614

* cough cough * you could call me something like Superman if you want(name request change). Pssss get ride of that quote. :lol:

• Total Posts 614

double post

pmsl

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7872

Lone wolf why you change your name i miss the superman pic i do.

Gord best way to celebrate is with a Irn Bru mate :)

Viewing 17 posts - 1,123 through 1,139 (of 2,437 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.