The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

‘A KINGS RANSOM’

Home Forums Betting Chat – Bets & Tips ‘A KINGS RANSOM’

Viewing 17 posts - 868 through 884 (of 2,437 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • Total Posts 33015

It would have been even more ‘Unbelievable’ Ginge if I hadn’t backed

Regal Parade

though eh! :wink: What was I saying earlier about loyalty to my horses?? When you can put a winner up a week in advance never mind about a year in advance you might have earned the right to question your Kings betting patterns!

The Aftertiming King

Strikes again. :roll:

Of course you backed Regal Parade and Trading Leather, care to tell us all about all the losing bets you don’t put on here too? No, thought not.

You’re determined to keep all the winners for yourself then, and let everyone following this thread back the losers. :lol:

Shame you didn’t put either of those two up, could’ve snapped your now 42 bet losing run. :wink:

I don’t need to back too many horses weeks or months in advance. Unlike some, I can back them on the day. Or is that "cheating"? :lol:

Value Is Everything
    Participant
    • Total Posts 8695

Trading Leather ran/won well today, think the

runner-up

was a tad unlucky and

has the more scope for improvement next year

though.

I said "more scope for improvement" TAK, I didn’t say Montiridge was a DERBY horse. Montiridge is by a miler (Ramonti) out of a German Guineas winner who was by a sprinter (Indian Ridge). :roll:

Yet another hypocritical statement from someone who cant lace my boots when it comes to judging a horse! Its blatantly obvious to any judge that

Trading Leather

is a 11/2m horse,even you ‘should’ be able to determine that much and yet your

Montiridge

travels all over my fellow but basically gets outstayed by a proper Group 1 horse and you say the runner up has more scope! :shock: Ffs your fellow wont get anywhere near 11/2m so how the hell is he going to improve past my fellow???? You really are beginning to irritate me now with your lack of basic knowledge.When I put

Dawn Approach

up for the 2000gns there were over 100 horses entered,I said then he’d be a short priced fav after the Dewhurst,I have done exactly the same with

Trading leather

for the Derby,he is just one of 442 declared and wasn’t even in the betting when I put him up.And you have the nerve to question The King of Foresight!! :roll: You stick to throwing your net far and wide and I’ll cast my rod like a harpoon,we both know who pulls out the Big fish and who has to throw half his back!! Pure Poetry from your King,can you write like that? :lol: :lol:

Participant
    • Total Posts 33015

Take a closer look at what I said Your Royal High-horse. I am not disputing Trading Leather will be best at middle distances. What I am saying is Montiridge probably won’t get the Derby distance. Although in my opinion Montiridge will probably be capable of putting up a better rating as a 3yo at his best distance – Than Trading Leather is at his best distance… Do you understand? :wink:

Value Is Everything
    Participant
    • Total Posts 8695

You’re determined to keep all the winners for yourself then, and let everyone following this thread back the losers. :lol:

You are suffering from delusions of Grandeur you idiot!Those who contribute to this thread discuss Horseracing and its rich tapestry with the likes of myself,we share our thoughts and opinions on here and on ocassions we come up with some right pearlers

Sir des Champs

at 16/1 and 12/1 for Cheltenham was a joint effort.I dont have anyone who blindly follows me as those who read this thread know the majority of my bets are on Betfair…You Dick.Your monotonous thread is basically you telling your so called army of fans what to bet……..42points on this guys……….er but stick 12 points on this aswell……….er and er 8 points on that one too plus a 5point saver on erm this,then a 1 point saver/saver on er that……Yep look we won whoopy do……..What a T*at and the more you go on about it the more you are making yourself look like one! I dont mind looking like one as I have a sense of humour,you fell off the humour tree,missed every branch on the way down and landed in a field of carrots! :lol: :lol:

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7869

I like both of you guys i do

And gord you forgetting me in terms of saying you and Ginge came up with SIR DES CHAMPS. as you know i was going on this horse for months
    and said he win gold cup i expect him to do that as well.

Participant
    • Total Posts 33015

You are suffering from delusions of Grandeur you idiot!Those who contribute to this thread discuss Horseracing and its rich tapestry with the likes of myself,we

our thoughts and opinions on here and on ocassions

we

come up with some right pearlers

Sir des Champs

at 16/1 and 12/1 for Cheltenham was

a joint effort

.I dont have anyone who blindly follows me as those who read this thread know the majority of my bets are on

Betfair

…You Dick.Your monotonous thread is basically you telling your so called army of fans what to bet……..42points on this guys……….er but stick 12 points on this aswell……….er and er 8 points on that one too plus a 5point saver on erm this,then a 1 point saver/saver on er that……Yep look we won whoopy do……..What a T*at and the more you go on about it the more you are making yourself look like one! I dont mind looking like one as I have a sense of humour,you fell off the humour tree,missed every branch on the way down and landed in a field of carrots! :lol: :lol:

Oh I see… These bets you put up on here is a team effort, it’s not

your

tips at all. Oh, sorry Your Royal High-horse, it can’t be your fault then. :lol: And of course your betfair betting is doing so…….. much better than your team’s (bookmaker) bets. :wink:

What you don’t seem to comprehend is that me backing all the horses I believe are value… ie Usually more than one horse in a race… Is w-o-r-k-i-n-g. :D It’s not "cheating". And I am sorry you find all the winners "boring" (Ye right). But may be, deep down.. The only thing you have a problem with Mr Gordon, is it’s p-r-o-f-i-t-a-b-le. :lol:

Value Is Everything
    Participant
    • Total Posts 33015

And gord you forgetting me in terms of saying you and Ginge came up with SIR DES CHAMPS. as you know i was going on this horse for months

Think he means you Darren, certainly wasn’t me.

Value Is Everything
    Participant
    • Total Posts 8695

Ginge,if I was you I’d shut the **** up as your record against mine is a bit like comparing a fine bottle of Chateaux Latours with a bottle of Ribena,you lack substance as a writer,you lack depth of knowledge,your lack of appraisal suggests you struggle as a judge,you obviously cant create a tissue,you have no courage of conviction and zero Foresight and yet for someone who preaches backing horses at the best prices available has never put up an Ante-Post winner,funnily enough that shop window doesn’t do half priced sales it does double priced deals and you fail to exploit it!Strange for an obsessive ‘Value’ seeking number cruncher! I could rip you to bits in any shape or form and you know it thats why you S*it out of taking me on.I’ll take you on at your own game if you like…Boring as **** but I’d still whoop yo a*s backing half the field because I see your weaknesses through your transparent views! :roll:

Participant
    • Total Posts 33015

What a T*at and the more you go on about it the more you are making yourself look like one! I dont mind looking like one as

I have a sense of humour,you fell off the humour tree

,missed every branch on the way down and landed in a field of carrots! :lol: :lol:

Oh I find your thread very funny. :lol:

Value Is Everything
    Participant
    • Total Posts 8695

Think he means you Darren, certainly wasn’t me.

**** sake Darren Keep up! It was you and Tommy Ffs
    Christ Ginge wouldn’t know an Ante-Post bet from an Anti Aircraft gun! :lol:

Participant
    • Total Posts 33015

Three words Sir.

Fake.
    Cheat.
    Charlaten.

:wink:

I could say…

"Dont take my posts to heart as they are very Tongue in Cheek,it keeps a little spark there"! :roll:

"I’ve created a little monster in"… Ginge. :wink:

Recognise those quotes?

Someone needed to take you down a peg or two Gord.

You don’t seem to like it reciprocated do you my "friend"? :lol:

I don’t mind a "laugh", even when it is at my expence. But you took your lies too far.

Maybe you could have siad somehing like…
    "I did not mean those things I wrote and am sorry if you took offence". But no, I think you are incapable of saying the word Gord.

Value Is Everything
    Participant
    • Total Posts 8695

I spotted next years 2000gns winner back in May,

Dawn Approach

and have been backing him down all season,however its taken me to now to identify who I see as a real Derby prospect in

Trading Leather

,I saw him beaten on his debut by the highly regarded

Battle of Marengo

but whereas the former is a proper 11/2m horse the latter isn’t,I’d be confident the Bolger horse will prove the better of the 2 should they meet again! What surprises me though is I cant see an Ante-Post price anywhere for my Derby entry! :shock: Strange or what?

I’ll keep warm over the winter months knowing my Ante-Post wagers on

Trading Leather

and

Dawn Approach

sit comfortably Ginge at 55’s down and 20’s down! 8)

Participant
    • Total Posts 8695

Managed to get a price up on the Machine for

Trading Leather

winning next years Derby,I missed the 70’s but have snaffled the 55’s and 30’s

When you can do that Ginge,you might just get a bit of respect back you have lost! You wouldn’t even know how to request a price mind! :lol:

Participant
    • Total Posts 33015

Three words Sir.

Fake.
    Cheat.
    Charlaten.

:wink:

I could say…

"Dont take my posts to heart as they are very Tongue in Cheek,it keeps a little spark there"! :roll:

"I’ve created a little monster in"… Ginge. :wink:

Recognise those quotes?

Someone needed to take you down a peg or two Gord.

You don’t seem to like it reciprocated do you my "friend"? :lol:

I don’t mind a "laugh", even when it is at my expence. But you took your lies too far.

Maybe you could have siad somehing like…
    "I did not mean those things I wrote and am sorry if you took offence". But no, I think you are incapable of saying the word Gord.

Value Is Everything
    Participant
    • Total Posts 8695

Am I missing something here? "dam unraced half-sister to 1m AW winner Trimaran, out of 7f 2yo winning sister to 1,000 Guineas/Champion Stakes winner Hatoof." Hardly screams out Derby winner to me! :shock:

Joni,thats why you are not TAPK mate! :lol:

Trading Leather

is a son of the mighty imposing

Teofilo

, a horse who had masses of scope but never got to show it.Being a son of

Galileo

, and related to

Urban Sea

he certainly had Derby potential himself and was subsequently promoted to Derby favouritism after his 06 Dewhurst victory.You can criticise his Dam all you like the fact is she is a daughter of another Derby winner in

Sinndar

tells me this fellow is all about stamina and we wont see his true potential until he turns 3yo.I’d like to see him run once more over a mile in a Group 1 and see his stamina kick in at the furlong pole over a fast run race over Town Moor.Your 50/1 will have the 0 knocked off it after that! :wink:

Looks like you are wrong about both Bolger horses dear boy! :wink:

Jonibake
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4457

Am I missing something here? "dam unraced half-sister to 1m AW winner Trimaran, out of 7f 2yo winning sister to 1,000 Guineas/Champion Stakes winner Hatoof." Hardly screams out Derby winner to me! :shock:

Joni,thats why you are not TAPK mate! :lol:

Trading Leather

is a son of the mighty imposing

Teofilo

, a horse who had masses of scope but never got to show it.Being a son of

Galileo

, and related to

Urban Sea

he certainly had Derby potential himself and was subsequently promoted to Derby favouritism after his 06 Dewhurst victory.You can criticise his Dam all you like the fact is she is a daughter of another Derby winner in

Sinndar

tells me this fellow is all about stamina and we wont see his true potential until he turns 3yo.I’d like to see him run once more over a mile in a Group 1 and see his stamina kick in at the furlong pole over a fast run race over Town Moor.Your 50/1 will have the 0 knocked off it after that! :wink:

Looks like you are wrong about both Bolger horses dear boy! :wink:

Am I? Sorry I don’t think I saw either one of them win a classic today?

I have already said I thought Dawn Approach looked deeply unimpressive and the more you watch it the more average it looks. He only wins the Guineas if it is an even worse year than this one. But as for your contention that he is the next great thing – sorry – he aint! I also don’t buy this "oh he was green" rubbish. He was the first 2 year old to run all season. Has run 6 times ffs! Green?!! That is just another way of saying he was not very good today. If there is a 120 + horse out there he will be very vulnerable come May. If there isnt then all you have been is very lucky.

I was more impressed with Trading Leather as he did nothing but battle and stay and he would have to be on the short list for next year but 16’s is about right as, again, tough as he is, I dodn’t see any x faxtor. A three quarter length Group 3 winner still has plenty to prove.

You have decent prices so good luck to you but I stand by my assertion that neither will be winning classics.

"this perfect mix of poetry and destruction, this glory of rhythm, power and majesty: the undisputed champion of the world!!!"

Participant
    • Total Posts 33015

Hatoof did win a Guineas Joni, but she stayed a lot further and finished second in the Breeders Cup turf (1m4f).

Value Is Everything
Viewing 17 posts - 868 through 884 (of 2,437 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.