The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Your three favourite things about racing

Home Forums Horse Racing Your three favourite things about racing

Viewing 5 posts - 35 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    • Total Posts 980

Chips @ £2.50 a go

I don’t want to negative my own thread but I have to comment on this.

£2.50 for chips & not even good chips. Chips from the bottom of the pan kind of chips.

I’m thinking about taking a cheap mate to the races next time. Stick him in the Silver Ring with a picnic & keep popping through for a sarnie!

no idea
    • Total Posts 684

Cheltenham

Aintree

Punchestown

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 17716

…watching a non-trier go past you with the sinking realisation it is having its BHA mark whittled down for something bigger.

Wading through all-weather-to-turf-to-all-weather-back-to-turf form, usually to no avail.

Studying form for hours and then deciding to lump on something because Dettori’s on it and it wins/loses. Ha ha.

• Total Posts 110

1 – his turn of foot

2 – his head carriage on the run in

3 – his trainer being interviewed afterwards

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f824CU-F3rc

• Total Posts 43

There is not such thing for me, as 3 favourite things in racing, because to me all of it is the best,,, it is like love … you cnnot explain it, it just means everything to me… jump racing in my case..

My 3 favourtie horses in training –

Big Bucks, Quevega, Finian’s Rainbow

I suppose the anticipation, the things you do to search high and low, as evidence to back up your bet selections are part of what makes racing exciting for punters..

Pure passion for cheltenham festival for me… if its the gold cup or the county hurdle, every race holds a special place in my heart, and walking around the paddock in my suit and hat make me the proudest 22 year old in the world, as i am part of the national hunt horse racing family

Viewing 5 posts - 35 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.