The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

WORLD RULER

Home Forums Horse Racing WORLD RULER

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    aidanldrebin
    • Total Posts 171

He is a colt trained by Andre Fabre and he made his debut on Sunday at Chantilly where he won by a length and a half. He is an well bred colt (Dansili – Revealing) and I think he could be a classic sort. I have been waiting for his debut since I saw he was in training with Fabre but unfortunatly I was in Italy when he ran so missed him. Anyone see the race?

Anyway I think he could turn out to be a smart horse and it is also interesting to note that the other two Fabre colts entered in the Dewhurst have both won their races. Any thoughts and also has anyone else got some dark horses they think could be smart?

Irish Stamp
    • Total Posts 3181

He’s not dark, in fact he’s a lovely shade of grey but Minted will win the Guineas next year.

Ugly Mare
    • Total Posts 1294

I like Minted but wonder if he’ll be more of a French Guineas type or even not quite getting the mile. In the same ownership as this one and World Ruler, is Beret Rouge [Red Ransom out of a Linamix mare], unbeaten in 2 runs and I liked the way he made all the other day and quickened clear in style over a mile at Chantilly. I prefer this one of these 3 at the moment although I’ve not seen the World Ruler race.

Loads of promising 2 year olds around this season don’t you think? seems more so than usual and I still like that Ascot maiden in July won by Atlantic Sport from Skadrak.

rainbow-promises
    • Total Posts 126

I think Rainbow Promises is a very smart filly, others will disagree.
    She made her debut at lingfield on the all weather last year and i was stunned when i saw her win, i thought what a horse!!
    She has came last on her last two races, but i think mr meehan is putting her in top class races before she is ready, this is why she isn’t showing any progress! :? One day she will surprise! :wink:

aidanldrebin
    • Total Posts 171

I agree that Atlantic Sport is a real nice sort and as long as Mr Mohammed stays away, he could be a real contender for the 2000 next season. There is plenty more to come yet. Bashkirov from Ballydoyle is also one to watch out for. He could turn into a real Derby type.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.