The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Why Frankel will rule the world

Home Forums Horse Racing Why Frankel will rule the world

• This topic has 2,110 replies, 25 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Avatar photoTonge.
Viewing 17 posts - 69 through 85 (of 2,111 total)
  • Author
    Jonibake
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4457

Queen Kindly declared to run in the 1.50 at Catterick on Friday. Sounds like a speedy filly being a daughter of Lady Of The Desert…..

"this perfect mix of poetry and destruction, this glory of rhythm, power and majesty: the undisputed champion of the world!!!"

Participant
    • Total Posts 16959

Yep we’re on Queen Kindly Joni, born 14th January she should be quite forward and she’s extremely short prced at 4/5 with Jamie Spencer on board :unsure:
    Worried about Johnston’s Katebird in this and may do the forecast. Good luck..Jac :good:
    Queen Kindly
    Katebird

I’ve put £10 win on her for my Frankel Flyer’s thread so fingers crossed.

Things turn out best for those who make the best of how things turn out...
    Jonibake
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4457

Was it as impressive as it sounded??

"this perfect mix of poetry and destruction, this glory of rhythm, power and majesty: the undisputed champion of the world!!!"

Dex
    Participant
    • Total Posts 90

On the bridle Joni, has lots of speed, definitely group class.

Participant
    • Total Posts 16959

Wonderful performance by Frankel’s first filly runner Queen Kindly :rose: . Five and a half lengths and she looked the business.
    Good return of £8.00 profit on my £10 Stake (took 4/5 last night) and 0.42p on my reverse forecast, but she won and that’s all that matters. :yahoo: Jac
    On with the show….

Participant
    • Total Posts 525

It’s very, very early days obviously given that Frankel has sired three runners so far (unless I’ve missed any), but the early signs are that Frankel seems to be stamping his stock with plenty of quality and his offspring seem to be taking after the distaff sides of their pedigrees for their stamina influence.

Early signs are very encouraging.

Participant
    • Total Posts 16959

Just the 3 runners IB..
    Cunco won 7/2
    Majoris (lost)
    Queen Kindly won 2/5).

Been hearing that a lot of the Frankel progeny bit on the small side but
    this doesn’t seem to be holding them back…
    exciting times ahead especially for next years Classics.

Jonibake
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4457

Thanks for the update guys – I am abroad and can’t see any racing til next Thursday. Very exciting start and I hope the predictions I made in my original post will continue to come true!!!

Participant
    • Total Posts 32997

Thanks for the update guys – I am abroad and can’t see any racing til next Thursday. Very exciting start and I hope the predictions I made in my original post will continue to come true!!!

Never been to USA, is New York in the middle of the jungle?
    Can’t you get the pictures from somewhere Joni?
    eg sportinglife.com if you’ve got a Skybet account.

Value Is Everything
    Blocked
    • Total Posts 8241

I will try to get a replay of the race up on the forum Joni.

It has to be borne in mind that today’s runner up came in with a Racing Post Rating of 54 and not many good ones start their careers at Catterick, so it will be interesting where they go next.

Thanks for the good crack. Time for me to move on. Be lucky.

Blocked
    • Total Posts 8241

This isn’t the best quality ever but it’s a watchable video for the moment:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Es9kwGF-fQ8

The ultimate runner up shows plenty early speed but Queen Kindly looms up and goes away easily in the final furlong.

Might not be great form but the win was as easy as you could hope for and if all horses who were available at 4/5 won like that the bookies would be in trouble.

If I get a better video I will post it as well.

Blocked
    • Total Posts 8241

Better quality video of Queen Kindly’s win:-

http://www.tdn.premiumtv.co.uk/streaming/watch/RacingUKFlashVOD/partnerId_166/videoFileId_15530904/clipId_2603970/index.html

Participant
    • Total Posts 6114

She looks much more tractable than her sire, with Spencer switching her on and off in the early stages. Very impressive.

Jonibake
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4457

Thank you so much guys!! Will take a peek when I get back to the hotel. I can’t even log in to my Sky Bet account Ginr as they recognise I am in a restricted territory. Now in Chicago by the way and am going to Arlington Park tonight!! Can’t wait!! Will post some piccies.

Participant
    • Total Posts 16959

Enjoy Arlington Joni, sounds like you’re having a great time and your predictions are already coming true. :yahoo:

I’m so excited as I’m going to see Frankel at Juddmontes Banstead Manor Stud on 15th September.

I had to sit by my computer all day to wait for the dates to be released and managed to get a place on the Tour after missing out last year.

The Tour starts at the Frankel Lounge at Newmarket Rowley Mile and then we go by minibus to Banstead Manor.
    I will try to get some good pictures if we are allowed to take them.

Along with Frankel we will also get to see Bated Breath, Champs Ellyses, Oasis Dream, Cacique, Mizzen Mast and Dansili. Very humbling to be in the presence of such beautiful thoroughbreds. :heart: Jac

Jonibake
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4457

I did the tour with the twins last year Jac. It is AMAZING!!! Enjoy xxx

Jonibake
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4457

As you say Steve – couldn’t have been more impressive though what she beat is obviously debatable. Admittedly early days but i just love the uncomplicated way they go about their business. Head down and run straight for the line. The problem will come only when they start to race against each other!!

Viewing 17 posts - 69 through 85 (of 2,111 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.