The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

What are you watching?

Home Forums Lounge What are you watching?

Viewing 7 posts - 239 through 245 (of 245 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • Total Posts 80

Don’t think anyone’s mentioned love/hate yet …very much under the radar on Irish tv RTE currently screening season 4 …previous seasons were on channel 5 over here, yes I know not the usual place to find good tv :lol:

As a fan of the wire, sopranos, breaking bad …I’m loving this excellent gritty drama, tight script great story lines and acting.

Blocked
    • Total Posts 1684

I’m pretty well addicted to ‘Pointless’ though don’t like the lanky guy, Richard – Alexander Armstrong is a good host. Not so sure about that new Saturday show he does with that Willis bint, could only bear to watch 5 minutes of that.

Later Live with Jools Holland is of course unmissable.

moehat
    Participant
    • Total Posts 9300

Made apoint of not borowing the second series of Breaking Bad because I found it impossible to do anything except watch it, but have, instead started watching The Returned, which will probably take up most of today. It’s very creepy.

moehat
    Participant
    • Total Posts 9300

That series on BBC4 about shipwrecks is fascinating. The problem is I keep catching the repeats in the early hours of the morning and nodding off again before the end so I’m having to piece the programmes together like a jigsaw. My semi nocturnal existence is taking it’s toll.

moehat
    Participant
    • Total Posts 9300

I’ve become so nocturnal I looked out of the window this morning and saw they’ve built a wind farm a few fields away; no idea when they appeared. It all depends on who fronts these programmes..I was really looking forward to the series about Istanbul but am finding it really boring. I sometimes watch that extreme fishing programme. Then again, I often find myself staring at the shopping channel. My ex boss sent me a Christmas card saying ‘you must be really busy these days’. If only she knew the truth :oops:

Participant
    • Total Posts 5577

Didn’t bother with Sons Of Anarchy but I finished Band Of Brothers yesterday. I wasn’t sure about it during the first couple of episodes but as I became familiar with the characters I became really absorbed by it.

Started watching the new HBO programme True Detective. Loved the first two episodes and going to watch number three today :)

Bulwark
    • Total Posts 3119

Looking forward to the next season of Game Of Thrones. Am currently watching a zeries called Banshee that one of my American friends put me on to. Its good too…

Viewing 7 posts - 239 through 245 (of 245 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.