The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

What are you listening to?

Home Forums Lounge What are you listening to?

Viewing 17 posts - 52 through 68 (of 1,452 total)
  • Author
    jairducochetfan
    • Total Posts 139

Calvin Harris – I Created Disco
    Beck – The Information
    Bloc Party – A Weekend In The City

dave jay
    • Total Posts 3386

For the record, Davros, I’ve only ever downloaded Sting and Phil Collins, so such barmoters don’t apply

.. goes without saying GH, cameron’s where it’s at, etc .. !! .. in fact he is a man of strength and integrity who delivers first class results without fail, who was once stood next to someone who knew someone who had smoke a joint at a party one time, although he wasn’t sure if the junkie inhaled.

• Total Posts 1268

Just for the record, one thing I’m definitely not listening to at the moment is future ex-leader of the opposition David Cameron. To my untrained ear, he sounds somewhat insincere, dreadfully condescending, and more spinny than a spinning top in a tumble dryer attached to the rotor-blades of a helicopter.

Our children have mostly listening to The Feeling today…

Meshaheer
    • Total Posts 486

I’ve done illegal downloading in the past but a lot of the files weren’t up to scratch.

Most of my DVDs are pirates in fact, and play pretty well, although that Michael Moore claptrap on my shelf will never play well. My moral compass isn’t totally black-and-white :wink:

Grasshopper
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2316

I’ve done illegal downloading in the past but a lot of the files weren’t up to scratch.

That’s shocking…….I’m telling teacher.

• Total Posts 1904

My moral compass isn’t totally black-and-white

Are you sure you’re a Tory?

Kingston Town
    • Total Posts 1049

It’s OK Mesh they say they have internet in most prisons so you can still talk to us (and download while ur at it :lol: )

Participant
    • Total Posts 6966

Most of my DVDs are pirates in fact, and play pretty well, although that Michael Moore claptrap on my shelf will never play well.

Funny how new media can give out on you like that, isn’t it! Why, only last week I was watching the Widdecombe creature on her one-woman crusade to make sure the rest of us hereafter get as little rumpington-pumpington as she does.

I’m sure there was nothing wrong with the sound quality of my NICAM telly, nor was there any interference with the Virgin Media digital service that evening. Yet, every time she opened her trap, all I could hear was whhhhheeeeepsssshhhhhgrrrrunnnntttttrraaaaaagggghhhhsnnnorttttttbleeeuuuurrgggghhhhhwwwhhhiiiinnne.

Most odd.

gc

Adoptive father of two. The patron saint of lower-grade fare. A gently critical friend of point-to-pointing. Kindness is a political act.

Participant
    • Total Posts 6966

Most of my DVDs are pirates in fact, and play pretty well, although that Michael Moore claptrap on my shelf will never play well.

Funny how new media can give out on you like that, isn’t it! Why, only last week I was watching the Widdecombe creature on her one-woman crusade to make sure the rest of us hereafter get as little rumpington-pumpington as she does.

I’m sure there was nothing wrong with the sound quality of my NICAM telly, nor was there any interference with the Virgin Media digital service that evening. Yet, every time she opened her trap, all I could hear was
    whhhhheeeeepsssshhhhhgrrrrunnnntttttrraaaaaagggghhhhsnnnorttttttbleeeuuuurrgggghhhhhw.

Most odd.

gc

Adoptive father of two. The patron saint of lower-grade fare. A gently critical friend of point-to-pointing. Kindness is a political act.

dave jay
    • Total Posts 3386

My moral compass isn’t totally black-and-white

.. I have to agree with my esteemed friend GH, total shockeroony.

It makes me wonder what else you’ve been getting up to, you naughty girl.

Meshaheer
    • Total Posts 486

What else I’ve been getting up to? Just the usual Tory pursuits: lynching asylum seekers, tax evasion, foxhunting, chav-shooting, reading the Daily Mail, drunken debauchery etc

8)

• Total Posts 1268

dave jay – you are sounding worryingly pervy all of a sudden. You’re not Terry Thomas, are you?

Mesh – you’re just encouraging him now!!!

8)

• Total Posts 1904

Can’t imagine Maggie would have approved of the drunken debauchery

dave jay
    • Total Posts 3386

Terry Thomas .. my favourite cad of all time .. are you psychic, or even worse, do you actually know me NV??
    :shock:

Glad to hear it Mesh .. Maggie didn’t approve of drunken debauchery but Dennis was all for it. Nothing like a few G&T’s after a hard day’s work ripping the ar$e out of some third world country.
    :lol:

lollys mate
    • Total Posts 625

At the moment, I am listening to the waves crashing into the rocks, whilst having a pint of Stan Miguel, wondering why the Hoppster said, that I said, he likes things placed up his bottom?

I know that "wet Liberals" are weird. But I never thought????
    :oops:

But being a middle aged has been, I suppose he has to try weird stuff.

Missing you all as much as I know you are missing me.

Adios todo migos!

Kingston Town
    • Total Posts 1049

I’m listening to the MRA team next door trying to process a licence for Benny Woodworth – the problem is he’s been riding in Mauritius and they haven’t heard of it, don’t know how to spell and think it’s in India somewhere… :shock:
    we’re waiting with baited breathe for the next installment. :lol:

Participant
    • Total Posts 6009

Non Vintage

That’s a wonderful photo of the great man

What an absolute rotter :D

Viewing 17 posts - 52 through 68 (of 1,452 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.