The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Vaccine passports

Home Forums Lounge Vaccine passports

Viewing 17 posts - 103 through 119 (of 381 total)
  • Author
    Richard88
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2849

Not worried about NI going up as it doesn’t affect me

I’m not worried about unvaccinated people being barred from things for the same reason.

Red Rum 77
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4740

That’s very true Nathan, but anyone refusing the jab who works with the most vulnerable of people is what I’m talking about.

The best things in life are free.
    But you can give them to the birds and bees.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 2553

Not really surpized by that, Dicky.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 2553

Edited

Red Rum 77
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4740

Not worldwide, Tank. And I’m thinking you mean pneumonia. Besides have you any figures or just spouting off something you heard on social media. A lot on social media is wrong.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 2553

Have you looked at the link? I’m not on here to argue with narky people. This is meant to be the chill out lounge

:bye:

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 2553

I’ve edited it as there’s no point in getting into any further discussion on it. Nobody ever changes their opinion on anything, ever!

Red Rum 77
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4740

Tank, you say that nobody ever changes their opinion. You’re wrong but to convince people you need proof and all I can see is repeating what someone has said on social media. And they probably making it up anyway. I can change my view but can you.

http://health.org.uk/publications/long-reads/one-year-on-three-myths-about-COVID-19-that-the-data-proved-wrong

Red Rum 77
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4740

Just looked into Kate Hopkin, Tank. Careful what you say (write on here) as she’s had libel issues against her. And coming from an area she had issues with I’d don’t think I’d be following her on any form of social media. Did notice she had appeared in the third season of apprentice so to quote Sir Alan Sugar, ” You’re fired!”

Red Rum 77
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4740

Just heard government is considering making covid 19 jab a legal requirement for all frontline workers in the NHS unless medical exemption.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 2553

Katie is a smart cookie and I’d much rather take note of anything she has to say rather than someone such as you.

But at the end of the day, I obviously make my own decisions. Thanks for the warning, though :wacko: :wacko:

Red Rum 77
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4740

This is a much better response about Katy Hopkins than the reply I originally put to Tank, although my opinion of Tank remains the same.

Here’s some more dirt on Katy.

Red Rum 77
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4740

To the people who run this forum. I know we have the right to free speech but by looking to support anti vaccination you might open yourself up to future lawsuits. I’m sorry to go on about the subject and all related subjects but I do feel passionate about this subject.

Red Rum 77
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4740

Sorry for the strong words on Tank, but his comments to me and others support my diagnosis of him.

homersimpson
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2901

Katie is a smart cookie

She is a smart cookie. It’s unfortunate she doesn’t put it to good use (unless you call being as controversial as possible to draw attention to yourself)….Oh! Just realised why you like her so much Tank.

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7848

See the news Tank on vaccine passports not coming in now the government say

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7848

Vaccine passports in Wales and Scotland now and all over Europe to not in England yet in terms of mandatory hope 8t stay that way

Tank also snooker bets up for UK Championship at normal place

Viewing 17 posts - 103 through 119 (of 381 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.