The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Vaccine passports

Home Forums Lounge Vaccine passports

Viewing 17 posts - 358 through 374 (of 381 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • Total Posts 32901

It’s not about changing anyone’s mind whose mind is already well and truly made up, Tank.
    It’s obviously about persuading those whose mind is not yet made up or thinking about changing their mind. Not “desperate”, but people that choose to follow your teachings may die as a direct result. Realise you are too set in your ways, no hope for you.

Value Is Everything
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 2553

ginge-crying

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 2553

“I like living in a house that is too big for me, moehat.”

Must be a big flat, as you’ve stated that you’ve got no stairs. All here in my leather-bound notes :yes:

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 2553

Mad/sad gamble will be chewing on his tether trying not to post tonight/early morning (nap)

Red Rum 77
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4740

This is why those running this forum needs to get a grip on this Anti Vaxx stuff.

The best things in life are free.
    But you can give them to the birds and bees.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 2553

And what do you think that proves? As Ted said to Dougal – study the chart
    ping-pong

dougal

Red Rum 77
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4740

Not aimed at you, Tank bye,bye

Nice portrait of yourself.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 2553

It makes no difference who it was aimed at. The problem is that you believe that what you posted has some worth and I don’t.

Are you getting the picture now?

Red Rum 77
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4740

You’ve made your point, but it’s still fake news. I’m just trying to re-address it.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 2553

ping-pong

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 2553

I’d like to think that the penny will drop some time.

:bye:

Red Rum 77
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4740

Are you so insecure, that you need the last word on the subject. And you talk about Ginger, hypocrite!

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 2553

shut-mouth

Participant
    • Total Posts 8863

“This is why those running this forum needs to get a grip on this Anti Vaxx stuff.”

What do you mean by “get a grip”? Censoring views you do not agree with? And a lot of the criticism of official policy is not anti vax.

Any claim by Covid fanatics to the moral high ground or that they are somehow more enlightened people needs to be challenged.

There are no absolute goods here. If you have supported lockdowns, you have to accept the negative consequences of your policies. There is a serious cost to society for what we have done. And all because of a respiratory virus we cannot eliminate which has a fatality rate of 0.1%. Do you believe this has been a proportionate response?

The cruelty of lockdown

Participant
    • Total Posts 8863

The political class which is imposing vaccine passports and further restrictions has shown consistently since this all began that it has no intention of abiding by the rules it expects everyone else to follow.

The latest about last year’s Christmas party is it lasted from 6pm to 2am and people were leaving “rat arsed”.

But remember to keep putting on your masks and social distancing everyone. 😉

Red Rum 77
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4740

Yes I know from day one that the would be consequences but sometimes the right thing to do is the hardest thing. All you anti vax, anti lockdown have voiced your views that this argument is becoming one sided.

Participant
    • Total Posts 32901

Well rest assured CAS. If hospitals are full and there is no room for people with life threatening illnesses, when doctors need to decide who lives and who dies… Those who went to the Number 10 “party” will be the first thrown out the door to make way… along with anti-vax and anti-lockdown protesters. :rose:

Value Is Everything
Viewing 17 posts - 358 through 374 (of 381 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.