The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Vaccine passports

Home Forums Lounge Vaccine passports

Viewing 17 posts - 324 through 340 (of 381 total)
  • Author
    darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7848

Over half of the people in Scotland are opposed against the recent extended use of vaccine passports.

Also needs to be exit plans to come in when removing vaccine passports to

Red Rum 77
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4740

All you need for your vaccine passport is your NHS number, so it’s a lot of fuss over nothing.

The best things in life are free.
    But you can give them to the birds and bees.

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7848

Going like a load of fuss over nothing people who not be able to come in.

These restrictions used in Europe like
    Germany France Italy Belgium and Scotland and Wales and done nothing to help.

France close there nightclubs next week even though got vaccine passports in play. Ireland closed nightclubs on Tuesday why vaccine passports not keeping these business open when that is what they are apparently used for as people tell me.

People tell me vaccine passports there to keep business open well it not has it

Participant
    • Total Posts 32901

Some countries are past the point where ANY opening of nightclubs is too dangerous. People in close proximity, face to face, breathing heavily in or after exercise. So it’s too dangerous (or rather too much of a risk to be super spreader events) for the vaccinated, let alone the unvaccinated… Which means even with vaccine passports the decision has been made nightclubs can not remain open.

But vaccine passports were not only “to keep these (nightclubs) open”. They’re also so that small shops etc can remain open, if not forever then the longest time possible. ie Allowing small shops etc. to remain open to 80% of customers instead of 0%.

Hope that answers your question Darren?

Value Is Everything
    darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7848

Vaccine passports not keeping business open as showed with nightclubs

And there is no scientific evidence out there for Vaccine passports. Being used in Europe and done nothing

Participant
    • Total Posts 32901

Not this again. :wacko:

There is a lot of evidence which I’ve gone over three times, it’s just not evidence you will accept.

Value Is Everything
    Blocked
    • Total Posts 12999

“entitled, middle class people staying at home in their large houses and nice gardens while working class people delivered things to them.”

I like this.

A lot.

I am "The Horse Racing Punter" on Facebook
    https://mobile.twitter.com/Ian_Davies_
    https://www.facebook.com/ThePointtoPointNHandFlatracingpunter/
    It's the "Millwall FC" of Point broadcasts: "No One Likes Us - We Don't Care"

Participant
    • Total Posts 32901

“entitled, middle class people staying at home in their large houses and nice gardens while working class people delivered things to them.”

Yes, sounds a lot like the Labour party. :yes:

Value Is Everything
    darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7848

You not provide scientific evidence for them ginger. Just saying business rather be open than closed

There is zero science for them the government were asked to provide the science and not been able to

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7848

These passports been in place for Wales and Scotland and achieved nothing apart from cases going up

On Monday the health Secretary told Desmond Swane in HOC that not one person in hospital because of omricom variant. This reaction is way over the top and disgusting

Participant
    • Total Posts 32901

You do know Darren, that saying the same thing time after time after time after time – doesn’t make it true.

Value Is Everything
    darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7848

Especially when you say it Ginger

The UK Government were asked to provide scientific evidence earlier this year. And fail to do so. It clear no evidence that is based on science

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7848

Also look at business in UK who got to pay bounce back loans that will wreck business in UK with the lack of money coming in

We see more pubs and nightclubs dissappear in 2022 because of this reaction today

Participant
    • Total Posts 32901

You’ve only been and said it again.

Go on, again Darren.

You know you want to.

Say it again.

Say it again.

…And again.

…And again. :wacko:

Value Is Everything
    darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7848

Don’t get sarcastic Ginger

And don’t reply to me no more in this thread then

Participant
    • Total Posts 32124

I thought the microchips that were inserted into those jabbed would make passports easy
    My wifi hasn’t down since the first jab

Blackbeard to conquer the World

Blocked
    • Total Posts 12999

The microchips in my three jabs so far have all been faulty – I still think Johnson is a cu..

I am "The Horse Racing Punter" on Facebook
    https://mobile.twitter.com/Ian_Davies_
    https://www.facebook.com/ThePointtoPointNHandFlatracingpunter/
    It's the "Millwall FC" of Point broadcasts: "No One Likes Us - We Don't Care"

Viewing 17 posts - 324 through 340 (of 381 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.