The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Triptych70 System

Home Forums Tipping and Research Systems Triptych70 System

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Triptych70
    • Total Posts 5

Hello to all Racing Post Forum users.

This being my first post would like to share a "system" of sorts that if applied correctly will reward with good profit as I have had for the past couple of months putting it into practice.

First off this will not be concerned with horses other than favourites. It is to pick the right favourites at the right time.

Check the Sporting Life website. Look for races that have 6 runners or less and Class 3 and below. Next check to see if any tipster in their own Sporting Life competition have tipped the horse. This is indicated by a tick adjacent. Only one or more tips for the one solitary horse can be acceptable. If other horses have been tipped up for the same race it is null and void. Ignore the Sporting Life write up about the race. You are just looking for the "tick(s)" opposite for the one horse.

Next check to see on the Sporting Life website the trainer, jockey form for this race at the course. Either one or the two have to be top rated. Trainer or jockey. Both? marvellous!

Re-check to see whether horse is favourite for the race on other sites if need be. Joint favourite at time of picking is acceptable.

As said this has proved very profitable in the last few months. Some patience is needed but the horse fitting this criteria come around more often that you would imagine and some at good prices too in relation to favourite prices. Of course there are some real skinny prices as well which can be left alone.

Triptych70
    • Total Posts 5

Fontwell 1.30 Current Event

Will more than likely go off at odds on.

Putting aside a opening kitty of £200 for this. £100 as emergency back up.

The other £100 on Current Event.

PurwellPurwell
    Participant
    • Total Posts 654

Best of luck with this, brave decision putting half your bank on your first post!
    I sincerely hope that the Law Of Sod doesn’t rear it’s ugly head.

Triptych70
    • Total Posts 5

Thanks Purwell.

Folkestone: 2.00 Bear’s Affair

Folkestone: 3.00 Fidelis

£100 win double.

Overall Bank:

£283.33

Sequence:

W

Profit:

£83.33

shakeshuck
    • Total Posts 19

Just for clarification, can you please tell me why Hartforth in the 2.20 at Leicester yesterday didn’t qualify? :?

It was very close at the off as to whether it would be the favourite or not, but looked OK to me :oops:

Triptych70
    • Total Posts 5

Shakeshuck the eventual winner of that race Blazing Buck opened first showing as favourite. Hartford was second favourite but as you say it was a close thing and they went off joint favourites.

The system doesn’t allow for money or not that is put on the horses after the opening prices. The picks are made in the morning at the opening shows. If the race isn’t priced up by the bookies then the forecast odds are looked at on the oddschecker site.

Nearly the first blip already but I’m sure there will be some on the way :wink:

Triptych70
    • Total Posts 5

Lingfield: 12.45 Hidden Passion

£80 win

Overall Bank:

£183.33

Sequence:

WL

profit:

-£16.67

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.