The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Triple Aspect – What Was Moore Doing?

Home Forums Horse Racing Triple Aspect – What Was Moore Doing?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    stilvi
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4515

Answer is obviously very little. The horse finished full of running and was never seriously asked to pick up. A shocking ride. If this was a seven pound claimer he would have been ripped to shreads.

thedarkknight
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1299

The horse wasn’t good enough to win the race – end of story.

Irish Stamp
    • Total Posts 3177

Nothing wrong with the ride on Triple Aspect but he’s just given Official Style an absolute shocker at Newbury

ReasonoverFaith
    • Total Posts 346

I backed Triple Aspect and never for one moment thought there was anything wrong with Moore’s ride.

I’ve tried to watch the replay again on-line but I’m struggling to find it.

LUKE
    • Total Posts 271

Triple Aspect lacks tactical pace-I was amazed they ran him over 5 furlongs after his Sandown display.

tbracing
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1453

Got bumped about a fair bit inside final furlong, looked to lose balance, was clear those infront had already flown so no point beating the horse up.

Onthesteal
    • Total Posts 1387

I hope it’s not the early symptoms of the dreaded ‘must-win-by-a-nose-and-look-after-the-horse-at-all-costs’ disease that some jockeys contract once they’ve won a title or two…. :)

Gingertipster
    Participant
    • Total Posts 29194

Got bumped about a fair bit inside final furlong, looked to lose balance, was clear those infront had already flown so no point beating the horse up.

I backed Triple Aspect and think you’ve got it about right tb. Got barged about when coming between horses, then did not find much. Ryan did nothing wrong; but I wonder if Triple Aspect does not like being crowded and may do better making his move wide.

Value Is Everything
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.