The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

TRF Vs Pricewise 2014

Home Forums Racing Competitions TRF Vs Pricewise 2014

Viewing 17 posts - 137 through 153 (of 278 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • Total Posts 274

I’ll take a speculative punt on shutthefrontdoor. 33/1 EW

Participant
    • Total Posts 32173

Could you also please ask him to forward me any tips he might have on Friday night rather than Saturday lunchtime, want to get the good odds before the pesky followers jump on :D

I had a search for his email address but couldn’t find it anywhere but if you want the pricewise tips Friday night then go to the competition section of the forum and search the ‘winter series tipping thread’ as either jbale or RedRum77 normally put them up on the Friday evening.

Blackbeard to conquer the World

Blocked
    • Total Posts 1667

I hate to be a pernickety so and so but on page twelve when I made my Stayers’ selection, I chose Celestial Halo at 16s (which is still available today). Yet three and a half hours later, the same selection was posted at 20s.

A quick perusal of oddschecker history holds no record of such an alarming drift, let alone said price being generally available.

Can I get 20s for being a good grass?

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 764

Could you also please ask him to forward me any tips he might have on Friday night rather than Saturday lunchtime, want to get the good odds before the pesky followers jump on :D

I had a search for his email address but couldn’t find it anywhere but if you want the pricewise tips Friday night then go to the competition section of the forum and search the ‘winter series tipping thread’ as either jbale or RedRum77 normally put them up on the Friday evening.

I had no idea, thanks a lot Nath.

Participant
    • Total Posts 32173

No problem mate but those ‘higher prices’ that Pricewise quotes still wont be available till morning and last about half an hour so you will still have to set the alarm clock.

Participant
    • Total Posts 509

Grassing is heavily encouraged on this thread BH, been far too good natured lol………..but no you can’t have the 20’s, unless I get it too :D

I took the 16’s on Celestial Halo too, but when I seen the 20’s put up and no one had bothered, I assumed he had drifted during the day when I was at work. I’ve messaged Shack about it, and I’ll probably update the price tonight.

If I’m logged in/not working when the next Pricewise race is being selected, I do try and keep track in case any one misses a bigger price which is actually available, so trying my best, but we all make mistakes……..even me :mrgreen:

Bobby – i’ve tried reply PM’ing you but they are stuck in my outbox for some reason. Anyway, hands up, apologies, made a mess of that one, thought CH was good value at 20’s! ;) Please amend accordingly to correct price.

Participant
    • Total Posts 5577

Excellent Mike, just one of those things, think we all knew it was a genuine mistake…………after your performance last year, you don’t need any bigger prices :mrgreen:

I’ve tried reading the pm, but it’s not letting me, apparently I’ve got a full inbox, deleted about 15 messages, but still no joy……I’ll keep at it :roll:

There should be an option to ‘release on hold messages’ or something similar.

Participant
    • Total Posts 32173

Supreme – Josses Hill 14/1 various 1pt each/way

Participant
    • Total Posts 6114

Supreme: Willows Saviour 2pts win at 25s Betvictor

Participant
    • Total Posts 509

Supreme: Vatour 2pts win 9/1 general.

Jenno
    • Total Posts 37

It doesn’t get any easier.Heads Vautour, tails Irving!!

2pts win Vautour 9s

TomBarkley87
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1835

Not easy to find the value here and I reckon the winner could come from tomorrow. I’m on

Vautour

for the opener but will oppose him here so it’d be the slimmest consolation if the Fenton horse wins :lol:

The Tullow Tank

2pts@8/1 various

Participant
    • Total Posts 404

His last run was too bad to be true,so at 25/1 the liquidator’s the 1 for me

Participant
    • Total Posts 404

Sorry VTC 1pt e/w

Participant
    • Total Posts 5577

Supreme: Vatour 2pts win 9/1 general.

Same for me please Bobby!

Participant
    • Total Posts 2936

Vatour now best priced 6’s. Doubt that will last.

Think i’m missing RSA and Supreme selections ?

Participant
    • Total Posts 1708

Briar Hill 1pt E/W at 33/1 (SkyBet)

Viewing 17 posts - 137 through 153 (of 278 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.