The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

TRF share horse Outlaw Tom runs tomorrow

Home Forums Archive Topics TRF Group – Outlaw Tom & The Village TRF share horse Outlaw Tom runs tomorrow

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    cormack15cormack15
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts 8783

Outlaw Tom, the horse who several of us TRF’ers have a share in via TRF’s involvement in the Milnathort Racing Club, runs in the 4.30 at Wetherby tomrrow.

Tom will carry joint top weight, which shouldn’t pose a particular problem as he is a big horse who seems to carry weight well.

He has to give a stone to Wide Receiver, a last time out winner for Charlie Longsdon, which might prove tough. Wide Receiver is the 5/2 fav but it is 8/1 bar so is pretty open looking. Best price Tom is currently 12/1 with Hills.

Trainer Lucinda Russell is happy with him and he is expected to improve on his promising most recent run, which came off a break.

Campbell Gillies will be on board as Peter Buchanan, our regular jockey, travels elsewhere for several rides.

Good luck Tom!!

Coggy
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1234

Good luck to you David , the rest of the guys, and Outlaw Tom himself

DaveMonkDaveMonk
    • Total Posts 153

I remember this horse being with Alex Hales. It beat Kilbeggan Blade who was a useful late 130s horse in its prime. Good luck for tomorrow, stable is starting to fire with 3 or 4 winners in the last couple of weeks.

Dave

TuffersTuffers
    • Total Posts 1402

Very best of luck, Corm.

tbracingtbracing
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1406

Good luck Corm, best of luck with him and hope above all he comes back safe and sound!

trapper john
    • Total Posts 196

good luck to all the guys and of course tom

CavCav
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4809

Good luck, will cheer him on. Hope he comes back safe and well.

cormack15cormack15
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts 8783

Me too Cav, me too.

cormack15cormack15
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts 8783

Thanks for the kind messages of support everyone.

KINGFISHERKINGFISHER
    • Total Posts 1511

Campbell Gillies will be on board as Peter Buchanan, our regular jockey, travels elsewhere for several rides.

According to ‘The Jolly Beggars’,Campbells the man for the job!
    William Hills 12/1 is tempting,i wont put him up on Gone Fishing for obvious reasons…(he’ll lose if i do).Good luck!

ZamorstonZamorston
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1113

Best of luck!!

I will unselfishly back the favourite, as my current form will ensure that won’t win!

RedRum77RedRum77
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1549

Good luck with your horse tomorrow, Cormack 15 and those who own him, hope he at least makes the frame, as I just backed him on Betfair :D

You never know a little bit of luck could see him win.

robnorthrobnorth
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4572

At 4.30 I shall be heading up to Pitlochry as we are going to the theatre there this evening. I think it will be a case of avoid the results and watch as live late this evening or early tomorrow.

I would prefer a slightly stiffer track but he shouldn’t be far away if he repeats his last time effort.

Rob

JJMSportsJJMSports
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2036

Good luck David!

Mr. PilsenMr. Pilsen
    Blocked
    • Total Posts 1684

OT has come in to 9/1 from 12/1. Corm and his party must each have had a pony e/w on it.

Good luck!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.