The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Top Jockey at the Festival.

Home Forums Horse Racing Top Jockey at the Festival.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    zome
    • Total Posts 232

Choc @ 8/1 .  Bargain.

BurroughhillBurroughhill
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1638

What’s the betting they play that "Ruby, Ruby…" song along with a few clips of the man at some point during the festival? About 10-1 on I’d say.

Lovely Lady
    • Total Posts 160

hi ladies, long time no see, hope you’re both keeping well.:)

Zome, I’m a chocaholic too! No idea what he’s riding – don’t care –   I think it’s those long curly locks….but I’m not shallow…x

BurroughhillBurroughhill
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1638

He’s not too bad. It’s not as if he’s got a lot of competition! (I’m talking about his looks obviously not his jockeying abilities)

Hi LL :biggrin:

Lovely Lady
    • Total Posts 160

Quote: from Grasshopper on 8:02 pm on Mar. 8, 2007

Let’s face it, LL – this attraction could hardly be down to his boat, could it? :biggrin:<br>

…hopper my dear old chum,  I think he’s quite a dish actually and better than anything on the flat…but of course you wouldn’t know:biggrin:

hi BH,<br>how’s life at M and S  or have you moved on since we last spoke ?    <br>any Chelt tips for me? – I’m getting desperate.:)

Lovely Lady
    • Total Posts 160

lol….you’re terrible.

btw,  your attention is drawn to Alan1’s final para over in Bloodstock and Sales.<br>Never a truer word spoken, imo.:biggrin: <br>

Alchemist
    Participant
    • Total Posts 232

:biggrin:

Lovely Lady
    • Total Posts 160

lol…remarkably courteous there hopper…..not your usual self.:biggrin:

zome
    • Total Posts 232

Choc’s a bit too elf like for me i’m afraid!!!

BurroughhillBurroughhill
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1638

Still at good ol’ M&S LL :-) I’m the HR manager’s assistant now, no more moaning customers for me!

Lovely Lady
    • Total Posts 160

..good for you Gilly:) ..you don’t want to be dealing with us plebs:biggrin:

dandan
    • Total Posts 199

It’s a good tune, that Ruby Ruby… first tune from the current 90’s influenced crop to stand out in a while… defo gets a play over the few days, I’d say.

SirHarryLewisSirHarryLewis
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1194

Quote: from dandan on 12:58 pm on Mar. 9, 2007[br]It’s a good tune, that Ruby Ruby… first tune from the current 90’s influenced crop to stand out in a while… defo gets a play over the few days, I’d say.

I ****
    ing hate it. Its got the awful combination of annoying and catchy!!!  Somebody make it go away.  Surely there are better songs  about such as ones like "sweet like chocolate" for thornton or ""Thirty-Five Thousand Feet of Despair" by The Flaming Lips for Paul Carberry.  

SHL

rolandroland
    • Total Posts 302

I’d be made up if westlife’s "flying without wings" for the afore mentioned Mr Carberry, got a play.

Lovely Lady
    • Total Posts 160

ZOME !

Credit where it’s due, well done for putting that up:)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.