Tom Segal Q&A – post your questions here

Home Forums Archive Topics Celebrity Q&A’s Tom Segal Q&A – post your questions here

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by cormack15 cormack15 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    cormack15
    cormack15
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts 8760

Tom Segal – aka PRICEWISE from the Racing Post – has kindly agreed to take questions from TRF members to coincide with the launch of James Milton’s new book, The Secrets Of Pricewise.

All you have to do is post your questions on this thread. YOu have until next Sunday at 5pm to post your Q’s. I’ll then send them on to Tom.

Many thanks to Tom for raising his head over the parapet for this.

Keep it clean folks!

alexandros
    alexandros
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1

Hello Tom

I am an Italian your enthusiastic fan !! sorry for the bad English. I am really impressed of your ability to find winners and also that your tips is several times second for nothing at high quote!!

I read that you in answer to a tweet by Ian Broomfield on 2 July 2012, you stated via the Racing Post twitter account, that he has been betting on a professional basis since he has been 18 years old, I bet since I has been ten years old but in Italy only from ten years I start to bet on english horse racing really more good, but if you come in Italy (Milano) I want know you !! I want see you the best of Italy .

Many compliments !

Ciao from Milano

Alberto

Gingertipster
    Gingertipster
    Participant
    • Total Posts 25897

Where have all the questions and answers gone for Tom Segal?

value is everything
    Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 20492

Tom demanded it be removed straight away after you beat him to 1st place in TRF winter tipping comp……… :|

Don't Eat The Pie and Don't Buy The S*n
    cormack15
    cormack15
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts 8760

I have no idea! I’ll try to resurrect them.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.