The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Thursday 15th June

Home Forums Tipping and Research Daily Lays And Plays Thursday 15th June

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    FlatSeasonLoverFlatSeasonLover
    • Total Posts 2065

2:20 Yarmouth

1pt ew Breckland Boy

Will need to improve but may do.

traynor
    • Total Posts 49

Belmont Spot Play Thursday 15 June<br>Third Race<br>#4 Hes Hurr Cuelees<br>#1 El Vedado<br>#2 Tech Valley<br>Recommended Strategy:<br>#4 to win at 2/1 or higher<br>Straight Exactas 4-1 and 4-2<br>Good Luck!

sberrysberry
    • Total Posts 1801

had a call earlier from someone passing on a tip, Icecap in the 7:05.  not my scene as i don’t generally play brighton or that type of race and it looks nothing special at all but it has shortenened in price to what looks too short for it and has had most activity on the exchanges.<br>

• Total Posts 2065

Interesting SBerry. I have two titbits of information suggesting the following two.

7:15 Uttoxeter

Fisby (ew)

8:45 Uttoxeter

Deputy Mayor (ew)

sberrysberry
    • Total Posts 1801

thanks, i’ll have a look at those 2 now.  i spose this is the beauty of these so called tips, they just can’t be obvious.  ethon just hacked up at clonmel and just watching the exchange made me wonder about it.  i still can’t bring myself to play these sort of races tho

sberrysberry
    • Total Posts 1801

shocking stuff.  just had a look at fisby and i wouldn’t bet in that race with the bookies own money.  good luck if you do tho

• Total Posts 2065

Quote: from FlatSeasonLover on 6:58 pm on June 15, 2006[br]Interesting SBerry. I have two titbits of information suggesting the following two.

7:15 Uttoxeter

Fisby (ew)

8:45 Uttoxeter

Deputy Mayor (ew)<br>

Clearly he didn’t know what he was talking about.

traynor
    • Total Posts 49

Belmont Spot Play Results<br>#4 WON at $5.30<br>Exacta 4-2 paid $14.20.<br>Good Luck!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.