The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

The Insanity of Ward 7……

Home Forums Tipping and Research Systems The Insanity of Ward 7……

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 128 total)
  • Author
    MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

My last posting on the subject cos I’m getting tired of listening to my own voice……
    Punters lose money because they have no discipline, there are an awful lot who have read and been fed all the bullshit about how different parties make huge profits month after month, it’s all lies, they’re after your money….. one of the best systems out there has been given the accolade of being the best system ever….. triple bollox….. it requires you to bet the favs in each race with retrieval staking up to a maximum risk of 30pts a day, but you have to SAW at 1pt…. 1 losing day will take you 30 days to recoup…. utter madness….. there is not easy money, there is winning and losing, discipline will help you keep the losses down….. that’s where "systematic betting" comes into it’s own, every stake, every bet, is pre planned to make you stick to the path……
    If you can find a method that will earn you 5pts a month from a 20% ROI, don’t kick it out cos you think 5pts a month aint worth your spit, 5pts from a 20% ROI is a veritable goldmine…. I’ve got 6 methods that give me 5pts a month, that doesn’t take a genius to work out that I’m clocking 30pts a month, now that’s what 5pts does….. lots of punters will discard betting every single day just to win £50 a month, to them it just aint worth it, well more fool them, they deserve to be in the 98% of losing punters…..
    The GG has had a good start so far and long may it continue, but I’m a realist and I know that it can’t continue, losers must come along sometime, so prepare for that….. I think that I said at the outset, that I would get between 5pts and 10pts a month when averaged out over a year, I stand by that, but there was a couple of losing months last year and you should prepare for that eventuality…… and to be fair, even with those two losing months, I made a LOT more than 5pts a month….. so discipline guys, just discipline…… enough now, finished…..
    :D :D :D :D

MrE

Matron
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5843

You need to go and have a rest now MrE or a large drink or two!

Regards
    :cool:

billion
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4379

Crickey

Windy

you are making a fine racket this afternoon.

Lets have a look at a couple of things you have said "bring on the losers" well we did not have long to wait today, did we now :roll:

Allow me to digress a mo’.

MrE

you have an expected strike rate from "Goose Racing" and with 2 losing races on the one day do you think there could be an argument in favour of upping the anti for the next race? You target a £10 return (I think :roll: ) and so increase the target to £15/20, whatever.

The lost generation, ha! They may have gone to twitter or facebook or even to hell, I have not a clue but I do care because without new blood the sport will die.

Frightened of us oldies, now

MrE

you really are out of touch with the the young ones – they fear nobody and love the "net" and it’s anonymity so I really do not think so.

CrustyPatch

started a thread (Horse Racing) about Tanya Stevenson which has developed into a love/hate thing regarding CH4 and it’s progs. What poor old

CrustyPatch

is losing sight of is the likes of Tanya can connect with younger viewers and then perhaps this is why "RACING FOR CHANGE" should be embraced and may stop them defecting to Poker etc.

I applaud what you are trying to do here and perhaps one or two young ones (is that under 50?) may put forward an idea or two or offer a twist on an old one but I fear you are going to end with a headache by banging your head against the wall.

LURKERS, if that is what they are may be taking and not giving in return or as many fear moving on and selling systems via ebay etc. This fear I doubt can or will be overcome.

I suggest a closed area (chat room thingy) could possibly be used as a "think tank" where admission is only allowed with a reasonable contribution/system/idea to then be worked on as you so desire with an open board.

Billy's Outback Shack

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

Your right Bill, I just had to open my big mouth today didn’t I….. two losers…. that’ll teach me to keep my gob shut…. I think that the updating tonight may be a tad painful….. :roll:
    Givers and Takers!!!…. I hope it hasn’t come to that, ideas of beating the book must be a joint enterprise to assist each other, but I’m afraid that you could be correct with the ebay thing, I would hate to think of 40 years of my life squandered away on ebay by someone who isn’t deserving of the income gained thereof….. your right mate, it’s a sign of the times…. and that’s a shame…. we’ve all become mercenary in our betting….. mmmmm…. time to give this second thoughts perhaps, we’ll see…..

MrE

billion
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4379

MrE

, I have just sent you a p.m.

Don’t be too down I absolutely know why the system failed this afternoon……….

Are you ready for this, are you?

I took a punt

and went for it, my test was to get my bets on before you posted.

Now are you ready for this?

I got it right

, well except for the results and so am not too unhappy, something about "one step forward and two back".

There is always another day.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Billy's Outback Shack

manchester
    • Total Posts 43

Not been around for a few months now :?

This is a cracking thread gents MrE belting read laughted my head off over a bottle of wine excellent stuff keep up the good work.

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

Updates for DAY 5…. A total wipe out today, that made my walnut shrink a bit…..

Dutch the Trio…. Balance now at (-£0.02)….
    L/S for the Trio…. Balance now at +£30.00….

Dutch the Duo…. Balance now at +£21.79….
    L/S for the Duo…. Balance now at +£110.00….

I’m not around at all tomorrow, hopefully I’ll be free for Saturday…. thanks Manch….
    :D :D :D

MrE

billion
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4379

An interesting situation is occurring today and perhaps MrE you will offer some guidance.

Worcester 4.20 C3 handicap over 2 miles but only 5 runners.

With so few runners the available prices will also be somewhat reduced but having just looked at betfair they are not too bad and close to 3.5 cut off.

LORD JAY JAY 3.25
    ZORRO DE LA VEGA 4.1
    SUNDAY CITY 5.8
    PLAYING WITH FIRE 5.9

Do you think because of the reduced field Sunday City & Playing with Fire should be played or simply swerve the race.

If Swerved: –

Haydock 4.20 C4 Handicap 1m 6f with 8 runners – could this race become todays choice or because there is a C3 albeit unplayable we take up Tiddlewinks for the remainder of the day.

Billy's Outback Shack

billion
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4379

I have looked at the 4.10 Chester C2 Hcp 1m 2f 10 declared.

I have scratched the Fav Mashaaref X

SWIFT ALHAATH/LAS VERGLAS STAR/WEAPON OF CHOICE

All look to be up for the "Goose Chase" – fingers crossed.

Billy's Outback Shack

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

Hi Bill….. I didn’t play at all yesterday, so it’s difficult to make any assessment….. but I did notice that you were going in too early in the day which makes it hard on account of non runners that throw enormous spanners into the works….. I dont normally have a look until about 1.00pm as stated a few times before, this is only because of the non runner thing, after withdrawals are made, usually by 11.30am ish, I like to give the markets time to reform because all earlier prices get shot to pieces…. I notice that you didn’t get the winner in your proposed race yesterday, but I wonder if that late n/runner would have brought the eventual winner into the reckoning, if it did, then you would have shot yourself in the foot….

MrE

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

As above Bill, guilty of going in too early again….. Las Verglas Star is a non runner, therefore Belle Royale comes into the mix…..

MrE

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

The races that we should be looking at today are….
    4.10 Chester….
    4.25 Newmarket….
    4.45 Chester….
    5.35 Newmarket…..

ALL races are qualifying races providing everything else falls into our criteria….. the 5.35 will be discarded because of price, but the rest stand……

MrE

billion
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4379

As above Bill, guilty of going in too early again….. Las Verglas Star is a non runner, therefore Belle Royale comes into the mix…..

MrE

First of of – Well Done with Belle Royale :D

Secondly, I did not think I was that ealy (between 12.30 & 1.00) but lets say "Lesson Learned" :roll:

Third the 5.35 Newmarket being a very small field indeed and is there a minimum number of runners or if the prices stack up, so be it!

I did say at the start of this thread I felt this was not a system for me (anything requiring the need for serious thought is always a problem :? ) but I am going to hang on in there until I have clawed back some of the losses. :lol:

Billy's Outback Shack

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

Bill….. you shouldn’t be losing my friend, if you are, somethings drastically wrong….. you should have had winners with Belle Royale @ 7.40 and Greensward @ 9.00….. in the 4.25 we deleted the winner (Pimpernel), that was annoying…. again….. but still a very profitable day….. I’m not going to update the Balances anymore cos I’m getting bored and I’m just putting my boots on ready to leave again, but for the records, the bets today were as follows….

4.10 Chest… Mashaaref…. 4.10…. (Deleted)….
    Swift Alhaarth…. 5.30….
    Weapon of Choice…. 7.60….
    Belle Royale…. 7.40…. WINNER….

4.25 Newm… Pimpernel…. 4.40…. (Deleted)…. WINNER….
    Responsive…. 9.20….
    Nimiety…. 6.40….
    Nemushka…. 6.20….

4.45 Chest… Baby Strange…. 5.90….
    Kyllachy Star…. 5.80…. (Deleted)….
    One Scoop or Two…. 6.80….
    Greensward…. 9.00…. WINNER….

A handsome profit today whichever method you used…..

MrE

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 17718

Thanks for the guidance.

I am still starting slow, and learn the process

http://imagicon.info/cat/10-3/vbulletin-smile.gif

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 128 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.