The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

The Insanity of Ward 7……

Home Forums Tipping and Research Systems The Insanity of Ward 7……

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 128 total)
  • Author
    billion
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4379

Now look here "

Windy

", you should visit

Matron

because you sound a little hot under the collar. :wink:

INTELLIGENCE

Is defined as having the ability to learn and acquire and apply knowledge and skills.

You are taking it on trust we are "Intelligent" and most sincereley I thank you from the very bottom of my heart for the compliment – you are a very nice man :lol:

I am a free spirit (I wish) and do love to play around with ideas and thus, harsh though your words are there is a ring of truth, I have been known to divert from the path of fulfilment and knowledge . . . . .

STOP!

What a load of old tosh, sounds like an advert for Paddy Power . . .

I’m a twat and got it wrong , there, done.

:lol: :lol: :wink:

Billy's Outback Shack

Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 22823

I’m a twat

Very true…………. :mrgreen:

Member since March 2008
    billion
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4379

Hiya

Nathan

How goes it? And the lovely "Grottbags" I trust is well.

Are you having a "bash" at this one as well?

It looks like there is a shilling or two to be made with it but am not booking my winter trip "Down-under" just yet and at 50p a go I may have to wait a while.

:D :D

Billy's Outback Shack

Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 22823

Not had a bash on this particular method but did win a few quid the other day by backing a danger to my selection after reading through this thread.

Member since March 2008
    billion
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4379

Everyone is a winner here

:wink:

Billy's Outback Shack

elcartero
    Participant
    • Total Posts 848

Hi MrE,
    Yes I have been playing around with The GG to small stakes as I’m an inveterate fiddler and I’m keen on some action most days.
    Agreeing entirely with your choice of race type and number of runners and using that criteria as a basis for my selections I’ve been looking at what sort of results can be achieved using class 4 and 5 races also using the bet365 market rather than Betfair.
    I was encouraged on Monday by your post (below) which yielded winners at 9/1 and 11/1 and also a 119/1 cross double although, as you very correctly state, neither was a GG qualifier.
    Henceforth, if I post my selections I shall make it clear on what criteria they are based to avoid any confusion.
    Meanwhile, thanks again MrE for starting this interesting and, so far, profitable thread…it’s just a pity that it hasn’t attracted a greater response.
    Steve

Hello….. there are no selections in Classes 1 to 4 today….. if you feel the need to play, or you want to keep records, you might want to drop to Class 5, I won’t get involved personally because I have other things to spend my money on, so today’s results will NOT go on record, but for those of you that want to follow them, we have two Class 5 races for today…..

4.10 Ham… Master of Dance…. 7.00….
    Botham…. 7.80….
    Smart Violetta…. 5.00…. (Deleted)….
    Bright Applause…. 9.00….

5.20 Leic… Ferruccio…. 4.80….
    Greek Islands…. 8.00….
    West End Lad…. 13.00…. (Deleted)….
    Cootehill Lass…. 6.00….

Good Luck if your playing…..
    :D :D :D :D

MrE

Powered by Peppermint Linux

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

Good afternoon Bill….. nah mate, I wasn’t getting hot under the collar at all, in fact it made me chuckle a bit….. if there are smilies anywhere in my posts, then I’m usually OK and still taking the tablets….. :D I always expected there to be queries until everything got a bit clearer…… I have to admit to a shadow of disappointment though, we’re only at Day 4 and our views have gone from 400 to over 1000, but we still have the same posters…. fillychick, Nagwawhatever, Nathan, Elc, Bully, Matron and me, I’m sure that the system section contains more than "The Magnificent Seven" (with apologies to anyone that I’ve forgotten)…..

MrE

Matron
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5843

You keep the "profits" coming-in and the word will spread MrE.

Regards
    :cool:

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

Afternoon again gentlemen…. and Bill…. I have two races that fall within the criteria….

2.45 Newm… Ghost Writing…. 5.20….
    Chil The Kite…. 5.90….
    Magic City…. 3.95…. (Deleted)….
    Devdas…. 6.00….

4.15 Ponte… Classic Punch…. 6.40….
    Fattsota…. 8.40….
    Hong Kong Island…. 6.20….
    Art History…. 5.50…. (Deleted)….

G’luck again…..
    :D :D

MrE

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

Hi Matron, I don’t want you, or anybody, to misunderstand me….. I’m not on an ego trip and the last thing that I want is a bucketload of "well done’s"…. you know the same as the next man, that I’ll be here one minute and long gone the next, I get bored easy, but in passing through, I would have liked to get the system section all fired up again….. it was a fantastic forum a few years ago with the likes of Urban Dave, Snowman, Robotica, Dazzler, Dave (Sister) Jay, all these guys and more always bringing something fresh into the mix and that produced a lot of profitable methods….. so how do we get the most profitable part of TRF up and motivated again, it’s not much good just sticking tips up, none of the members can bring anything to the table with just tips, it needs to be a system/method that the members can improve upon or rip apart…..
    Elcy baby is doing just that, I suppose Bully is doing the same in his own little way (bless him), but it needs a few more members sticking their bit in to make this work……I don’t want to make this post too long because Billy has problems reading more than one paragraph, his attention span is severely limited, I think it’s that Australian gumbo that he keeps drinking….. I’ll write another "windy" missive when I come back on later because I think the "lurkers" are missing the point…. and missing a fantastic opportunity to actually make some money from this instead of just thinking about it…..

MrE

Matron
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5843

I thing everything has changed with regards to "forums".

People are now using "Twitter, Facebook, etc." – I think it will be sometime before the number of people return after getting bored with latest "social networking" fad.

Regards
    :cool:

billion
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4379

There he goes again the ol’

wind-bag

saying my attention span in the afternoon is somewhat lacking.

Not at all, how can that be when I am asleep :roll:

As regards to lack of postings, well I am only hanging around waiting for you to come up with (as promised) a system I can understand.

The Easy System for the Unintelligent (Exclusive to Billions)

or

The Dumbed Down Doubles for Dummies

(I like that one).

perhaps

Win Whilst Asleep, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

possiblly

VDW – Very Daft Winners

Maybe

Clive( Shot his Bolt) Holt’s

ratings without thinking

Another one

Win Profits Slowly (The Fast Version)

:D :? :wink:

Billy's Outback Shack

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

Yeah, I’ve got a Twitter account, I only use it to follow a couple of guys trading footy, other than that it does nothing for me….. Facebook I just do NOT like, far too intrusive for my liking, so rather than protecting what I say or do, I find it easier not to be part of Facebook in the first place…..
    I don’t think that it’s anything to do with the "social media" crap mate, I think that it’s younger ones that are scared of the oldies, they probably think that we know more than them and will take the pee if they say summat stupid…. we know that’s not the case because we are quite kind to Bill and he’s got a head start on stupid…. :D :D :D
    The guys really need to know that nobody’s going to take the weewee and that from supposedly simple comments or observations, lots of profitable avenues may be opened….. you only have to look at some of the really easy peasy stuff like Fineform Ratings, nothing could be simpler, a simple format that just wanted a few tweaks here and there to make that work better….. I just think that we need to show that we’re fallible also, so bring on the losers too, this is the hardest way of making money, but it can be done….. I’ve probably written all this in my previous life on here, but buggered if I’m gonna search for it, so I’ll take a chance with upsetting Billy, elc, Nathan, et al, I’ll try and put something down as I see it….. if it bores you, don’t frigging read it…..

MrE

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

Ssssshhhhhhhhh…… don’t wake Bill up, he needs his sleep after he’s taken the time to write two sentences…… sleep well honey chile…. there, there, did that nasty Matron wake you with that bed bath…..
    :D :D :D

MrE

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

These are my opinions only, anybody can feel free to think differently….. frankly, I don’t give a tinkers cuss because I’m making money, but you can come along for the ride if you wish…. :D

There is NO easy way to make money gambling, most punters will LOSE….. it may take weeks, months or even years, but the majority of punters will lose, end of story….. you have to ask yourself why this happens, the reason is simple…. you don’t have enough time to commit to all the work that winning entails, so what’s the answer??….. work together….
    I have 6 systems/methods in my portfolio, these I have worked at and accumulated over the years…. I have about 800 systems on my P/C and 80% of them are total rubbish, but the remaining 20% have a reasonable "something" going for them….. from those I have burned the midnight oil and tampered and tweaked until I ended up with the 6 methods that I required for my Portfolio, each of these 6 give me a profitable return over every 12 month period….. each of these systems is based on logic, it’s not a pin stickers guide, it’s really gotta be logical in it’s approach…..
    The Golden Goose system that your playing with at present is what I mean by a logical approach…. a 10 horse race, a handicap where the horses are supposedly weighted to finish in a line, the first 4 in the betting from the most respected racing paper out there, only top class races where the form is straighter than the lower class crap, and then you’ve got value…. from this you can vary what betting medium that grabs your fancy…. laying your lowest price (profitable but too risky for me), you can lift that lower acceptable price from 3.50 up to 4.50 and then bet or dutch ALL 4….. you can dutch or bet the 3 as stated or even cut it down to two….. there’s more ways of making a profit from just this sole system, I’ve given 7 ideas above…… yes, I’ve checked ’em all and chosen the bets that I like, but that doesn’t mean that the other methods are poo, it just means that I choose my way because I’m a bit of a nutcase when it comes to protecting my bank….. you guys need to either follow this approach or look at the other avenues, it’s not down to me, I’m happy with what I’ve got….. and this is only one system from the 6 that I use…..
    Another posting to follow…..

MrE

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 128 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.