New system to try, its a compilation of a couple of systems that ive put up in the past. so here goes.
1. Use the racing post paper for selection purposes.
2. Principle meeting to be used only.
3. All handicap races only are to be used.
4. For flat racing only make selections from the following weight range 8 stone to 9 stone 7lb.<br>For national hunt racing only use the first horse at 10 stone up to 11 stone 7lb.
5. Any horse with the following last 3 form figure placings as follows are selections 1st 2nd 3rd all combinations.<br>No form figure is any better than another e.g. 111 is no better than 232 ect. if there is no 3 figure form to go on use the last two only.
6. When you have a selection in the above weight range and form figures, check to see if it a distance winner. THIS IS IMPORTANT.
7. It should also have ran within the last 14 days.
8. If there is more than one selection in a race thats got all the above requirements use the one that ran most recent, if still the same use the one with the shortest s.p. quoted in your betting forcast.<br>Back to level stakes all selections.
So there you have it, ill put up selections later.