The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Briefs…Boxers….Thongs?

Home Forums Lounge Briefs…Boxers….Thongs?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Ugly Mare
    • Total Posts 1294

…everyone ends up with one or the other, do they not?
    I got some nice lacy French knics [how can anyone wear a thong – do me a favour..lol], my husband was given white boxers, my favourite colour, only he doesn’t wear those any more…gone back to briefs…urgh! like old man…..they will make nice dusters.

Lots of wine Thornton’s chocolates and a fabulous Dualit hand mixer for my cakes.

what you get then?

MikkyMo73
    • Total Posts 1789

Hi Marg,

I didn’t get any boxers, briefs or thongs this year :lol: . I got a sh1t load of socks though – in fact, I will never have to buy shoes again, I will just wear 5 pairs of socks instead :lol: .

I also got Bobby Charlton’s autobiography, Rocky VI, lots of smellies, some shirts and some jumpers. Oh, I also got……. drunk :D

Mike

Jim JTS
    • Total Posts 841

Thongs on women are erection material :shock:

If I would’ve got socks maybe I could’ve found another use for them especially viewing those thong pics :wink:

Burroughhill
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1636

No thongs etc. just a fishnet bodysuit deelie :-)

I don’t think I need say more than that…….. :shock:

Ugly Mare
    • Total Posts 1294

lol….I can’t imagine Bh :lol:

gosh, I wish I looked like that lady in the photo, then even I might wear one :shock:

Oh, I also got……. drunk :D

Mike

…this was surely a 1.01 Mike… :lol:

was it true that Bobby did not get on with his brother? let me know when you get to that page :)

lollys mate
    • Total Posts 625

Happy new year everybody.

I got a thong this year.

I is trying to thing it. But I thtill don’t know the word’th.

HAHAHA!

Drone
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5407

I got a burgundy and white polka-dot ‘silk-effect’ (aka polycotton) dressing gown, a blue cashmere scarf, a box of chocolate brazils, a Terry’s Chocolate Orange and half-a-pound of smoked salmon.

What more could a man ask for?

The Y-Front collection was topped up on my birthday a couple of weeks ago

Boxer shorts = crushed nuts

Kautostar1
    • Total Posts 384

Hahaha maternity thongs for me! :D:(

Yeah, i got lots of smellies too, chocolates galore, the trusty Racing post calendar etc.

Drone…. you got Salmon? Wow what an unusual present :D

% MAN
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5104

I was lucky this year – no boxers or socks and very few smellies.

I did seem to acquire a large amount of sweets, biscuits and chocolates – probably a years supply – my dentist will be impressed!!

Most of my pressies were books – over 20 of them and, unusually, less than half a dozen are racing related.

One of the more unusual ones was called, "Maths in Your Pocket" – it bought many happy memories back – I had forgotten the delights of trig and calculus. Slightly more worryingly, there were some areas of maths mentioned in the book that hadn’t even been discovered when I did my A’ Levels way back in the early 70’s.

Just to digress slightly – when having a tidy up in the loft last summer I found my A’ Level physics papers. I thought I would have a read through the questions – it was frightening – I couldn’t even understand the questions now – let alone attempt to answer them.

Ugly Mare
    • Total Posts 1294

:lol: age gets the better of us eventually Paul…still you had a lot of presents didn’t you? obviously a popular chappie :)

Drone
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5407

Drone…. you got Salmon? Wow what an unusual present :D

It’s a long-standing tradition as I’m known to be particularly partial to it. Not the luxury it used to be cost-wise but still as tasty as ever

Smoked salmon on thickly buttered wholemeal bread splashed with lemon juice and washed down with a glass of very dry white – the usual Boxing Day lunch prior to racing from Kempton, or brunch if off to Wetherby

…and if any is left mixed with scrambled eggs for a beaut breakfast next morning.

As my father once said: ‘all I want at my age is good food’

Ugly Mare
    • Total Posts 1294

thanks for making me hungry Drone :D Gravad Lax is a favourite of mine, I think it’s the Dill sauce as much as anything. An occasional treat.

% MAN
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5104

still you had a lot of presents didn’t you? obviously a popular chappie :)

Not really – they were nearly all from Mrs O. – well the books were anyway.

Apparently I am very difficult to buy for and as people know I have a sweet tooth they take the easy option – can’t say blame them.

daiesy
    • Total Posts 104

Jim your awful!!

will say one thing:
    breifs: not good except wen your indoors
    boxers: excellent for riding out in, stops the ol’ saddle sores ;)
    thongs: great for going out!

well i didn’t recieve any, or socks (thats a first!)

some awful smellies, a vase (believe it or not it was from my best m8 who i thought knew me better!!!! oh yeah an internet connection!

and a steamer

lol

daiesy

Kingston Town
    • Total Posts 1049

Happy New Year everyone :mrgreen:
    Herbal tea from Poland :shock:
    An two cup espresso set :)
    Tickets and hotel to the opening night of The God Of Carnage in London on March 7 :D :D
    At The Mercy Of The Sea – John Kretschmer
    Choccies
    Choccies
    Cho… you get my drift :lol:
    T Shirt
    Mini book light
    Frasier DVD Series 9 :D
    Far Side Scarey Wall Calendar :lol:
    World Without End – Ken Follet – handy dual use of door stopper :D

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.