The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Saturday 14th Oct

Home Forums Tipping and Research Daily Lays And Plays Saturday 14th Oct

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    SwallowCottage
    • Total Posts 1008

Excellent racing at Newmarket today but I will only have one bet there in the 5:55 – Mashaahed did not seem to stay the 12f trip last time and may like the drop back to 9f. Backed him e/way at 8/1.

In the 5:35 Catterick, I am going for one of the outsiders called Fair Shake. Last 2 runs can be ignored and will like the soft ground. Bet e/way at odds of 20/1.

cleandries
    • Total Posts 408

Swallow unlucky with coming 4th in the last….

As you know i never had a racing bet today but i had a seventh heaven bet with Betfred on 5 soccer bets….<br>to cut a long story short….4 of them won….My postings of the teams & how much won are on gg.coms forum…….Im a bit of an outcast on there & i only really posted these selections up today because i didn’t do too well the other night & i just wanted to make amends & show the few who knocked me on there how a semi pro like me tries to do it….

SwallowCottage
    • Total Posts 1008

Congrats at doing so well at the soccer. I only lay teams not to win. Which team do you support? My team is Plymouth argyle and I had a ‘handicap’ bet at the start of the season on them ( more out of optimism than anything else:biggrin:  ) but if they win tomorrow then they will be top:o

cleandries
    • Total Posts 408

I live in Luton & support them….well not religiously but i always check to see how they are doing……<br>I’ll post on a more regular basis where my money is going on the soccer…..Unlike horse racing i’d say the teams are actually trying, well untill the league is won etc

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.