The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Sarartoga & Del Mar picks…..Daily

Home Forums Tipping and Research Daily Lays And Plays Sarartoga & Del Mar picks…..Daily

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    gsessa
    • Total Posts 14

Horses right from Saratoga and Del Mar Daily. Two per track per day.

Wed. Picks
    Saratoga…….Race 8….Coco Beach
    Race 9….Sammarco

Del Mar……..Race 5….Lavender Touch
    Race 7….Heroine’s Magic

For Thursdays picks e-mail me at above address.

Matron
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6405

One of the "jerks" has moved your selections to the correct part of "TRF".

If anybody wishes to contact you they, can through the "messaging service".

Regards – Matron
    :cool:

gsessa
    • Total Posts 14

Then how about letting the person know. It’s getting to be a habit of moving my posts. I posted my Saratoga and Del Mar picks last week in the horses section and that got sent to another section. Where was I supposed to post that? Rabbits or dogs. Stop thinking where things should go and let the people post to where they think. Your not helping with the non informing of the re directed posts.

Matron
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6405

This is the correct place to post your selections and nowhere else on the forum.

Please, in future could you ensure that you post them here only.

Regards – Matron
    :cool:

cormack15
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts 8992

Sorry gsessa – I think I may have been the one who moved your posts without telling you. Was operating on a ‘get things done quickly’ basis last week or two as I was on holiday but agree that I should have messaged you to let you know.

As Matron has pointed out all tips of the nature of teh ones you make above should be posted in this section. Horse Racing section is for general discussion of racing based issues and we have a Big Races section where major races can be discussed at length.

Also – it is against the spirit of the forum to solicit people to message or email you for tips. If you have any tips you want to share simply post them on the forum and we can all benefit.

Sorry about the confusion and lack of contact – I accept full reposnisbility for that.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.