The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

RUBBISH SYSTEM?

Home Forums Tipping and Research Systems RUBBISH SYSTEM?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Maximum
    • Total Posts 21

The "RUBBISH" system.

Operate in Turf Handicaps only.

Not all horses quoted in the first 3 prices of the Racing Post Forecast.

EXCLUDE:

Horses with a penalty that won last time out and also won one or more of the preceding 3 races.

Horses that won one or more of their 3 races preceding their most recent start. (note they do not necessarily have to have won latest start).

Horses that won on the "all weather" in one or both of their last two starts.

SELECTIONS:

The ONLY horse remaining, from all horses quoted in the first 3 prices of the Racing Post Forecast in any race.

What do you think?

Maximum

snowman
    Participant
    • Total Posts 554

Hi Maximum,

I’m just clarifying. You say that your 2nd ‘exclusion’ is any horse that won any of it’s three races prior to its most recent start ( whether they won their most recent start or not) ANY horse yes? – But your 1st exclusion is a horse with a penalty that won last time AND won any of it’s three races prior to that.

My point is that your 2nd exclusion will automatically ‘catch’ the horses with a penalty in your first exclusion, by virtue of the ‘winner of any of the 3 races prior to most recent start’ rule.

Your first TWO exclusions can therefore be written as:

‘Exclude any of the first 3 quoted that won any of the 3 races preceding it’s most recent start’

Your 2nd & final exclusion would be:

‘Exclude any horse in the first 3 quoted that won either of it’s 2 most recent outings IF that win was on the all weather’

In fact if it won 2 outings ago it would be caught by Exclusion 1.

So your 2nd exclusion need only say<br>’Exclude any horse that won last time out IF it was on the all weather.’

Good luck with your system

(Edited by snowman at 8:10 pm on Aug. 8, 2003)

Maximum
    • Total Posts 21

Hey there Snowman,

Thanks for pointing out the flaws. I will go over the system and get back to you.

I don’t know if there,s a mistake on my part in condensing the system for posting. Something doesn’t seem right in the rules.

Thanks again Snowman<br>:cheesy:

(Edited by Maximum at 5:46 pm on Aug. 10, 2003)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.