The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Royal Rosa one to avoid?

Home Forums Tipping and Research Trends, Research And Notebooks Royal Rosa one to avoid?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Racing Daily
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1364

That’s twice the horse has run like a drain.  Something is obviously amiss.  Dire performance.<br>One to avoid for now, I think.

PAULCS
    • Total Posts 529

<br>Got to be something wrong with him.

And what about Arcalis?

Even if he was never going to be a champion hurdler, he did win a Supreme and then beat the best english hurdlers in the 2005 Fighting Fifth in a canter so how is he suddenly so bad?

jonny33
    • Total Posts 51

royal rosa was too bad to be true he must be feeling something. wouldnt be surpised if they call it a day with him.<br>stable will surely have at least two winners tomorrow?

jonny33
    • Total Posts 51

as for arcailas its a headscratcher.<br>maybe he is just not the horse he was but surely will have to go novice chasing now.

jonny33
    • Total Posts 51

as for arcailas its a headscratcher.<br>maybe he is just not the horse he was but surely will have to go novice chasing now.

cormack15cormack15
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts 8783

Royal Rosa is most definitely not one to get involved with.

jonny33
    • Total Posts 51

dont forget the horse was top class over hurdles there is obviously something wrong with him.<br>the form with according to john and lantartique from earlier in the season is very good.<br>dont be surpised if he is retired due to injury.

jonny33
    • Total Posts 51

dont forget the horse was top class over hurdles there is obviously something wrong with him.<br>the form with according to john and lantartique from earlier in the season is very good.<br>dont be surpised if he is retired due to injury.

davidbrady
    • Total Posts 3901

You’ll have to stop repeating yourself jonny33, I say you have to stop repeating yourself jonny33!

rolandroland
    • Total Posts 302

no no no no no no…..yes. i agree with David, Jonny33. Or is it Jony3?

Racing Daily
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1364

I think that jonny is probably using some kind of proxy software.

davidbrady
    • Total Posts 3901

Quote: from Racing Daily on 1:28 pm on Feb. 4, 2007[br]I think that jonny is probably using some kind of proxy software.

Surely you mean poxy RD.

Welcome to the forum by the way jonny.

jonny33
    • Total Posts 51

ok i will stop repeating myself, i blame the drink:biggrin:

BurroughhillBurroughhill
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1638

Since you’re clearly typing with only one hand Jonny, dare I ask what you’re doing with the other? ;)

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.