The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Ricky.

Home Forums General Sports Ricky.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Jim Baxter
    • Total Posts 18

Young Ricky is at it again tonight on Sky Sports he has trained well for the fight though it has to be said. His opponent is the well known vince ehm? vincent price?, no! ehm? vince lombardi,? no!, lets just call im BIG VINCE that sounds good innit.<br>Yep the Hitman may just scrape through this genuine match but its touch & go, vince might even reach the 3rd round god forbid, you have to laugh at barry mcguigall on the sky sports trailer for this fight yes Ricky HIMSELF  is one of the best fighters ever to come out of the British Isles no less his devastatin body punches renders genuine world class fighters useless, question, has he ever faced a genuine world class fighter as yet?,answer a resounding NO! enjoy your night Ricky once the gravy train ends real boxing punters will not only name the fight off your downfall but probably name the round as well.

p.s. Nothing against you young mr hatton but dont like overrated boxers as a rule, respect has to earned in this game, enjoy your night though & your time while it lasts.

p.p.s learn your trade son your wide open to a class fighter.

(Edited by Jim Baxter at 7:08 pm on April 5, 2003)<br>

(Edited by Jim Baxter at 7:12 pm on April 5, 2003)

Jim Baxter
    • Total Posts 18

They say junior witter or whitter will be an opponent for the missman in future, ive never seen him in action as yet so cant deliberate on his skills or lack off but he`s on the same bill tonight.<br>Ive only seen that costa zsu guy fight the once in aus last time out & thats what i would call a champion at the weight he looked like a real tool to me & he for one would eat Ricky for brekky & spit im out as well.

Jim Baxter
    • Total Posts 18

They are sayin this guy stopped costa in the past hell why is ricky takin this fight he is so brave lol.I`ll be watching hatton & whitter tonight to see who  i thinks best of the boxers at the weight.

(Edited by Jim Baxter at 8:09 pm on April 5, 2003)

<br>(Edited by Jim Baxter at 8:10 pm on April 5, 2003)<br>

(Edited by Jim Baxter at 8:11 pm on April 5, 2003)

Jim Baxter
    • Total Posts 18

Witter is no match for hatton in my view, but they both lack a measure of class in the top grade however.

(Edited by Jim Baxter at 8:46 pm on April 5, 2003)

Jim Baxter
    • Total Posts 18

Watchin gomez in action now & he aint no match for alex arthur on this showing & its only the 2nd round. All talk no action, but listening to him after the fight he wants to get into the ring with alex lol, what a surprise lmao, btw big vince is 39 now what a challenge for hatton it might even last beyond 3 rounds.

(Edited by Jim Baxter at 9:01 pm on April 5, 2003)<br>

(Edited by Jim Baxter at 9:09 pm on April 5, 2003)

Jim Baxter
    • Total Posts 18

This guy beat costa 6yrs ago lol, i knew it was too good to be true .

Jim Baxter
    • Total Posts 18

They are into round 8 now and hatton aint got rid of the 39 yr old yet.

Jim Baxter
    • Total Posts 18

round 9 now what a whoose the yank is starting to tire as well.

(Edited by Jim Baxter at 10:02 pm on April 5, 2003)<br>

(Edited by Jim Baxter at 10:09 pm on April 5, 2003)

Jim Baxter
    • Total Posts 18

The woose is hatton btw the yank is doing really well for a 39 yr old, hope you are all paying attention hatton is a real no hoper in world class fill yer boots in future boys.

(Edited by Jim Baxter at 10:07 pm on April 5, 2003)

Jim Baxter
    • Total Posts 18

Come on ricky your world class you can take these fighters out that are 15 yrs your senior .

Jim Baxter
    • Total Posts 18

its the last round btw.

Jim Baxter
    • Total Posts 18

Its the last round & glen mcrory has just said that ricky hatton is really experienced now & deserved the victory & the americans must have been impressed with that.<br>

Jim Baxter
    • Total Posts 18

Hatton is not very good you must have seen that tonight if not then your kidding yourself, jim watt said he was a decent fighter , jim shame on you hatton is hopeless! you said tonight he more or less had talent if you believe that then your talking through your arse about this guy he is an empty box & i have respected your opinion in the past as well.

(Edited by Jim Baxter at 10:42 pm on April 5, 2003)

Slippy Blue
    • Total Posts 43

Jim , that one man effort of a thread is the biggest pile of nonsense  I have ever seen on this forum bar none , and there have been one or two pearlers along the way .<br>I can only assume by the amount of edits and spelling mistakes that you were totally rat-arsed watching the fight .That must be the reason for the in fight commentary twaddle.

(Edited by Slippy Blue at 3:02 pm on April 6, 2003)

Jim Baxter
    • Total Posts 18

yes slippy i have to admit i was the worse for wear last night my sincere apoligies, i`ll take your tip about future postings as well slippy all the best.

(Edited by Jim Baxter at 12:10 pm on April 6, 2003)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.