The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Rendlesham 2021

Home Forums Big Races – Discussion Rendlesham 2021

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Venture to Cognac
    • Total Posts 16459

Looks a much stronger line up this year…

https://www.oddschecker.com/horse-racing/ante-post-racing/national-hunt/rendlesham-hurdle/winner

https://www.oddschecker.com/horse-racing/ante-post-racing/national-hunt/rendlesham-hurdle/winner

Main Fact looks really overpriced at 8’s, but I’m not betting at that price, when he holds another entry on the card.

I think most of these will stand their ground, but in the off chance they don’t, I’ll go with Donna’s Diamond here. Into the veteran stages, and in a weaker race here last time, he showed signs of age catching up with him. He did run a cracker in this last year though, and in the off chance it cuts up, I’ve taken 66’s. He’s also got an entry in the other race, as well as The Eider, but it’s easier to take a chance at this price.

Also thought Mint Condition was a fair price.

Donna’s Diamond 66’s EW

Silver Spoon
    Participant
    • Total Posts 116

Emitom 5-1 to follow up from last year.

DBRDBR
    Participant
    • Total Posts 557

I like Itchy Feet here at 6/1. I was impressed with his engine at Ascot last time. He jumped terribly, but in the end alsmost won it against Dashel Drasher. I think back over hurdles he can really use his engine.

Also a little saver on Ballyoptic 15/1. He has been running a lot in grade 2 or handicaps giving weight away against his rivals. Now he is the one without penalties and getting weight.

Itchy Feet 6/1
    Ballyoptic 15/1

He Didnt Like Ground
    Participant
    • Total Posts 951

I went with itchy feet for the winner , VTC I played Donna e.w as betfred were giving 125-1 …it’s a long shot but that’s too silly a price not to play …had a 80-1 during the week so I’ve a few shingles to throw at a silly 1 or 2

Venture to Cognac
    • Total Posts 16459

Took that myself HDLG

jackh1092
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3016

GL with the big prices Bobby and HDLG (even with your incessant after timing).

Agree Silver Spoon i fancied Emitom.

Twitter: Jackh1092
    Hindsight is 20/20 so make the most of it!

He Didnt Like Ground
    Participant
    • Total Posts 951

Jack incessant after timing ?

All Jeff
    Participant
    • Total Posts 299

This is a hard race to call, not one of them winning would be a total shock. I’ve went with Main Fact at 13-2, as course and conditions shouldn’t faze him.

greenasgrass
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3787

I’m sticking with Lisnagar Oscar in hopes the wind surgery has done the job.

peter .h
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1321

Main Fact is a big price considering what he’s done this season.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.