The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Rasharrow

Home Forums Memorials Rasharrow

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    hairruffle
    • Total Posts 91

I was sorry to see Rasharrow take a horrible looking fall at Kelso today at 4pm.  It looked like he had broken his hind leg and he is no longer with us.  It was a real shame as he had been going so well when he took the fall.  Condolences to all connections.

zilzal
    Participant
    • Total Posts 669

Sickening to see him suffer that awful injury on the ATR replay and to see him enjoying his race so much up to that point. I hope the vets put him out of his agony without delay. Commisserations to all his connections.

racinggirluk
    • Total Posts 232

I popped into the bookies to watch that race and the last, has a friend had a couple running there…..it was sad…my thoughts are with the lad/lass tonight…they are the ones with the broken hearts. RIP big horse

Burroughhill
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1638

I didn’t see it fortunately, but that’s very sad. <br>Commiserations to connections.

Friggo
    • Total Posts 1593

Watched the race: it was a very sad sight. He looked to be loving it, and relishing the step up in trip when he came down.

Condolences to all connections.

pilgarlic
    Participant
    • Total Posts 586

One of the latest in a long line of Ashleybank Investments owned horses. They`ve been stalwart patrons of the scene in Scotland and the north. Rasharrow had long been touted as one of their best propects for a while. Saddened that his erratic talent has come to a premature end. Condolences to all involved

lochinver
    Participant
    • Total Posts 200

Very distressing – I hope the vet was quick …

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 60

i had just gone in the shop to read the RP that day, and saw the horrible fall, poor horse was trying to get up but obviously had done a bad injury to his hind leg.. i hope his pain was not long endured. sad as he was a promising horse i thought.  condolenses to all. RIP Rash.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.