The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Place Betting can produce big profits

Home Forums Tipping and Research Systems Place Betting can produce big profits

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    jpringle
    • Total Posts 3

If anybody would like to see my latest Place selection Program (in PDF Format) then e-mail me at =======. The program is totall free of charge. It will be e-mailed back. I would like feedback..positive and/or negative.

Please contact via the internal e-mail if anybody is interested. As long as there is no intention of charging, I will let this post stand.  Matron

(Edited by Matron at 2:33 pm on June 1, 2005)

snowman
    Participant
    • Total Posts 554

Hi JP,

If you want as big a feedback as possible, you may get the best response by actually putting up your program here as others put their systems up – maximum exposure and maximum feedback one would think.

jpringle
    • Total Posts 3

There is absolutely no charge for my 80/20 Program. However it is in a PDF format so Can you ley me know how I can send it to people who are willing to view it?<br>Thanks Jayveepee

MatronMatron
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5823

If people are interested, they can contact you through the internal e-mail and make direct arrangements.

Regards – Matron<br>:cool:

lineform
    • Total Posts 100

Hi<br>i would be interested to receive your PDF , to help out with your system , i will pm you<br>thanx

p1011
    • Total Posts 2

I would love to get a copy of your program. Sounds what I am looking for.<br>Peter

jpringle
    • Total Posts 3

If you contact me at my e-mail address I will forward a copy to you. Regards,<br>John Pringle, Brisbane, Australia

Please contact throught the internal e-mail system and make direct arrangements.

Regards- Matron<br>:cool:

(Edited by Matron at 9:46 am on June 12, 2005)

p1011
    • Total Posts 2

Hi JP,<br>I can’t find out how to get your e-mail address to get your program. Ta<br>Peter

MatronMatron
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5823

Please contact through the internal "messenger" system.

Regards- Matron<br>:cool:

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.