The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Outlaw Tom Update

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    cormack15
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts 8979

Unfortunately Tom had a slip on the ise up at Arlary a few weeks back and was on the easy list for a few weeks.

He’s back in full training now and will hopefully run in the next few weeks, although Paul and Lucinda are finding it tough to find suitable races.

robnorth
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5937

Paul seems ot have half an eye on the Highland National at Perth in April. That’s one of my favourite races so would love to see him aimed at that, and he did run creditably at Perth last summer. A few April showers would suit!

Rob

reetlass
    • Total Posts 433

I see he is running at Newcastle this afternoon. Good Luck and come back safely

robnorth
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5937

Outlaw Tom finished sixth, outpaced five out and keeping on down the straight without getting back to the leaders. I suspect he needs a stiffer test, either a longer distance or softer ground and I would presume the run will have done him no harm after an enforced break. Plus point was that he jumped well all the way round.

The plan is the three mile handicap at Hexham on March 25th next, with the main target the 3m 7f Highland National at Perth at the end of April.

Rob

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.