The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Our Vic

Home Forums Horse Racing Our Vic

Viewing 7 posts - 18 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    • Total Posts 1631

PB

RP website mate, just click on trainers name on or you can use search facility (top right of main page) and go <br>from there

<br>Missed your thread on Our Vic roland, apologies mate

Found it interesting though that his poor runs may have an explanation

(Edited by empty wallet at 7:21 pm on Nov. 21, 2006)

apracing
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3708

<br>One factor that connections may be considering with the King George is the r-h track. Our Vic made his chasing debut in the Reynoldstown at Ascot and won despite jumping right throughout, quite badly at some fences.

Since then he’s run ten consecutive races on l-h tracks – that may just be coincidence especially with Ascot and Kempton closed recently, but it might also point to the stable believing that he’s unsuited by a r-h track.

The oddity is that all his hurdle runs were on r-h tracks, and my own view is that he’d be perfectly happy round Kempton. Not good enough, but not inconvenienced.

AP

• Total Posts 1631

Our Vic would probably get stuffed by Kauto Star in KG, but i think he’d give KS something to think about, he’d lose nothing in defeat and connections would pick up fair wedge along the way to Chelters

AP

Could connection’s  still enter Our Vic if they wanted to go that route?<br>

PAULCS
    • Total Posts 529

<br>I’m sure I remember David Pipe saying on ATR that Celestial Gold was going to reappear in the KG with Our Vic missing that and going for the Letherby & Christopher.

I’ve got no ante-post interest on him in the KG but still, it would be disappointing if one of our leading staying chasers is prevented from taking his chance as it was with Star De Mohaison earlier this week. Can’t help feeling that the reaction on here would have been different if Hen Knight had trained either:biggrin:

Pegwell Bay
    • Total Posts 208

Thanks EW,

Hadn’t noticed the ‘Monthly’ tab on the trainer statistics before on the RP site. Must get some new glasses! 🙂

apracing
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3708

<br>EW,

There’s a supplementary entry stage for the King George on Dec 19th with a fee of £10,000.

The standard entry fee last week cost £125 with a further £375 to pay if entry confirmed on Dec 19th.

AP

• Total Posts 1631

Neptune Collognes franks the excellent Charlie Hall form

<br>Get Our Vic in King George Mr Johnson :biggrin:

Viewing 7 posts - 18 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.