The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

New Neigh Site

Home Forums Lounge New Neigh Site

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Cav
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4822

What a pity the old site went t*ts up, the National Hunt course descriptions were very good. I had a copy of them on my old laptop that I never transferred to my present machine. Anyone got a copy that they could email me please. Jeremy perhaps?

underscore
    • Total Posts 537

The Cheltenham section was also bang on…..hopefully we’ll get it built back up quickly.

graysonscolumn
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6965

Sadly, of all the Neigh threads I’ve only got my racing reviews saved for posterity. My Victorian PC won’t let me store very much.

I echo Underscore’s enthusiasm for the Cheltenham section, with a thread dedicated to each race as earlier as pre-Christmas. It was certainly a model from which TRF might derive / have derived some inspiration, ditto the provision of a separate Flat forum for what was first and foremost a jumps platform.

Heaven knows Phil can do without all the aggro the rebuild will cause him – as if trying to maintain Racing Shares (and keep up morale in the face of Milton Bradley’s current horror run as well, perhaps) isn’t a big enough task as it is. I wish him well.

Jeremy
    (graysonscolumn)

The patron saint of lower-grade fare. A gently critical friend of point-to-pointing. Kindness is a political act.

cormack15
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts 8965

A cheltenham section – now there is an idea worth borrowing.

quadrilla
    • Total Posts 468

Very sad to see this site firstly database decimated, then reduced to " Is that you ? "

If the index on the threads is not sorted out soon ( together with some technical problems ) – this site is doomed ! :cry: :cry: :cry:

seabird
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2924

"DOOMED, I say"

Colin

underscore
    • Total Posts 537

Quady – what are the issues you are having….seems to be back and working and IMHO better than ever.

scallywag76
    • Total Posts 280

"DOOMED, I say"

"Stupid boy" :)

quadrilla
    • Total Posts 468

When you enter the site, there are two forums “Welcome to Neighâ€

underscore
    • Total Posts 537

Quady you need to log-in to see the full site…then have a good look and feedback please. All input will be welcomed i’m sure.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.