The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Merry Christmas Everybody

Home Forums Tipping and Research Systems Merry Christmas Everybody

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    snowman
    Participant
    • Total Posts 554

A very merry christmas to everyone at TRF, but special greetings to all here at Systems Workshop, you are all bloody mad but I wouldn’t have you any other way! So have a great christmas and here’s wishing you a fantastic 2004.

Cheers!

Snowman.

(Edited by snowman at 9:55 am on Dec. 22, 2003)

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

Yeah, I gotta agree with the Snowflake, your all frigging nutcases, its a good job that me ‘n him can stand aloof and bring some sanity to the place…… Happy Christmas to all you head bangers and don’t eat to many mince pies will ya Matron….. and I hope ole Urby can still manage to keep it up after the celebrations are over (I’m obviously talking about the system here Urbs)…… All the seasons greetings, see you all again soon….. although it may take me a while to come outa this whisky soaked stupor…….. ahhhh, heaven is in the bottom of a bottle of "The Glen of Tranquility"….. I’ve reached it twice and it aint Christmas yet………..<br>:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

MrE

MatronMatron
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5826

A very happy Christmas and a peaceful New Year to all patients on Ward 7.

Please remember to take your medication as prescribed and not too much alcohol – otherwise it will be the naughty nurse with rubber tubes to sort you out!

Regards – Matron<br>:cool:

darrell
    • Total Posts 651

Merry Christmas all.<br>Daz.:cheesy:

Bricoman
    • Total Posts 324

Have a great Christmas and a prosperous New Year…I’ll be watching the usual films…"One Flew Over The Cuckoo’s Nest" and "Dream Team" to name just two…:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Regards  Bricoman

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

If your watching "Cuckoos Nest", keep your eye on Urby, he’s bloody fantastic, and it’s for real Birco (hahaha…. sounds like an electric boiler), he aint acting. He’s using his stage name, Jack Nicholson, but he’s good…. I’m "Chiefy" by the way…. Robotica is the little dumpy one with glasses and Snowman is the guy that loses his fag end down his trousers…… hahahaha….. I still laff when I look at all of us in that film, bloody funny….. Daz took the acting honours though, he was playing the young kid that topped himself…. Nurse Rached, was of course played by the daddy of ’em all, our own Matron…… yes, truly a film well worth seeing again when viewed in this new light…… hahahaha……<br>:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

MrE

MatronMatron
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5826

I love a nice white uniform – brings back memories before I qualified as a psychiatrist in the States.

I use to love to get on that microphone on the ward and say – "medication time, medication time"

It still has Urby quaking in his sandals when I metion those two magic words.

Oh happy days.

Regards – Matron<br>:cool:

Robotica
    • Total Posts 516

May you all have a very merry Christmas, and a healthy, prosperous and peaceful 2004.

Mr.E. Have you found out who I am, as your description is spot on :biggrin:

dave jay
    • Total Posts 3386

Merry Christmas to One and All.

paul66
    Participant
    • Total Posts 641

Sorry have not had much to say recently, but just to wish you all a merry Christmas, a great 26th Dec – usually a busy day and a very profitable New Year

Good luck and best wishes

Paul

snowman
    Participant
    • Total Posts 554

Words – like whisky – should be measured by their quality, not their quantity Paul.

Well that’s enough philosophy break out the Malt somebody!

Bricoman
    • Total Posts 324

Make mine a "Aberlour" snowman…10 yr old single highland malt…:)

Has anyone ever seen the "Dream Team" where Michael Keaton takes all the "Nutters" out on a day trip….brilliant film…worth watching again & again…:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

JAR
    • Total Posts 188

A very merry Christmas to all and a prosperous New Year.:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

(Edited by JAR at 12:27 pm on Dec. 24, 2003)

andydawes
    • Total Posts 210

Bloody mad????   nutcase????????   i resent them both totally!!   slightly insane i  can live with!!

Have a great christmas everyone anyway!

All have a drink on me!!  as long as its Brandy & Baileys!!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.