The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Longest starting price

Home Forums Horse Racing Longest starting price

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 76 total)
  • Author
    Tank
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1892

I reckon you’ve got the ‘dullest thread of the year’ award in the bag, Marlo :good:

Marlingford
    Participant
    • Total Posts 410

I don’t get it. This is a racing forum and my thread is about racing. If you don’t like the thread just ignore it. Why be nasty?

This is the third unprovoked comment you’ve made to me recently. Please stop it.

The Tatling Cheekily
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1953

Tank – randomly abuse folk unprovoked late at night.
    Tank – whinge on the following day about being bullied / ignored.

Tank
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1892

It is about racing in a way, a very dull way. If you really wanted to know about the biggest starting prices you could have googled. That’s what anyone replying to this thread would have to do. So it’s a pretty pointless thread.

Tank
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1892

Tatling, not true.

Marlingford
    Participant
    • Total Posts 410

I have Googled, which has been made clear in previous posts. Lots of people on here have great memories for things that may not be easily findable from internet searches, as has been proved by their replies. So it isn’t pointless at all.

Just scroll on by if you don’t like it.

Tank
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1892

I have never randomly abused anyone on any forum at any time of the day or night – and that is easy for anyone to check. To accuse me of such a thing is purely malicious.

IanDavies
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1799

I think it’s a cracking thread, Marlingford, it’s certainly got me thinking.

Threads like this are great for shared memories and bringing forumites together because most of us have followed the game for years and our recollections overlap.

He Didnt Like Ground
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1481

Nowt wrong with the following thread ….if it was to dull then it would die a death ….lol like most of mine

Marlingford
    Participant
    • Total Posts 410

Thanks very much to the posters who’ve made supportive comments above. I appreciate this type of thread won’t be to everyone’s interest, but making unkind comments is unnecessary – it’s likely to deter people from posting both in this thread and the forum in general.

Tank
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1892

:cry:

cormack15
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts 8966

Tank – if you think the thread is dull just move on please and let people get on with it

David (cormack15)

Tank
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1892

I have! Sorry I’ve caused you to do a bit of work there boss :bye:

sporting sam
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6436

Marlingford, a thread of note. Thought provoking as well. I have been following it and was planning to comment in due course. Don’t be put off by negativity. It is all part of an anonymous forum.

sporting sam
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6436

Lunar fox won the Australian Guineas this year at 300/1 to match Luke Comers He knows no Fear 300/1 winner last year. Obviously Freewheelin Dylan was another big race winner in Ireland 150/1 at Easter in a national.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 76 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.