The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Lincoln 2021

Home Forums Big Races – Discussion Lincoln 2021

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Venture to Cognac
    • Total Posts 16271

Entries out……

https://www.racingpost.com/racecards/15/doncaster/2021-03-27/775546

https://www.oddschecker.com/horse-racing/ante-post-racing/flat/unibet-lincoln/winner

As is normally the case, there’s a few potential top notchers at the head of the market, and of those of be particularly interested in Ajyaall, but he really needs a big run soon to get in. His stablemate Ilaraab looks an equally likely one.

The one I am going to bet early though is King Ottokar. Slightly disappointing in The Balmoral, but I’m sure he’s better than that, and he ran well here last season, when nothing much went his way. I think his price is fair with five places, but he’s Win Only just now.

King Ottokar 20’s

Kris
    Participant
    • Total Posts 626

I don’t mind an early bet in this. Brentford Hope at 12-1 for me. He struggled to live up to his early hype, but he was back on track last time.

fgwilson
    Participant
    • Total Posts 9

agree with vtc about king ottokar but he hasnt won for a while and will need some luck in running

impossible to guess which of johnnie G’s runners is best or will run

fancy danyah for me with maybe an interest in tempus

Triptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 11478

I have backed Path Of Thunder at 33/1 EW for this race but he is currently in the UAE.
    He ran a good 3rd today at Meydan and was backed down from 33/1 to 8/1. Will he stay in the Emirates for the World Cup Festival or come home for the Lincoln? Have to wait and see now. :good: Jac
    Interesting to see that Eastern World who won that race at Meydan today is also declared.

Things turn out best for those who make the best of how things turn out...
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.