The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Kings Stand Stakes

Home Forums Horse Racing Kings Stand Stakes

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    benbdb
    • Total Posts 164

as i understand it she has a reputation for being her best when fresh, that would be the only negative for me provided the ground stays fairly quick. step up is no big deal i dont think she looked the best of the lot at the end to me.

the welsh wizard
    • Total Posts 352

I’m not sure about this unlucky Dandy Man business. The two best performances he has put up in his life have come when he’s raced pretty much alone – if he’s better with cover, he would have had to annihilated the opposition in some of the other races he’s run in, which he hasn’t (except when he beat nothing of note at Naas in April).  Give him credit for an excellent performance by all means, but don’t say he was unlucky.

Grimes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1891

I wonder what happened to Enticing. Maybe he’ll marmalize ’em next year.

Money on
    • Total Posts 178

Quote: from the welsh wizard on 9:53 am on June 20, 2007[br]I’m not sure about this unlucky Dandy Man business. The two best performances he has put up in his life have come when he’s raced pretty much alone – if he’s better with cover, he would have had to annihilated the opposition in some of the other races he’s run in, which he hasn’t (except when he beat nothing of note at Naas in April).  Give him credit for an excellent performance by all means, but don’t say he was unlucky.<br>

He ran the 2 races of his life because he got his proper ground 2 years in a row. The last day the ground was too soft for him but still stuck with them.

Money on
    • Total Posts 178

If the ground is like it was yesterday at York then Dandy Man will be very very hard to beat in the Nunthorpe.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.