The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Jumps season easy list

Home Forums Tipping and Research Trends, Research And Notebooks Jumps season easy list

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    graysonscolumn
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6939

Looks like it’s already time to get this started judged by a few reports in the RP today;

Mr Nosie – out for the season (there goes one of my Horses To Follow, then)<br>Trabolgan – almost certainly out for the season<br>Hairy Molly – setback; won’t be seen until well into new year.

Anyone know of any others?

gc

(Edited by graysonscolumn at 7:52 pm on Oct. 10, 2006)

The patron saint of lower-grade fare. A gently critical friend of point-to-pointing. Kindness is a political act.

Lingfield
    • Total Posts 919

i think you’ll find that Well Chief is only walking and won’t be seen until 2007

daiesy
    • Total Posts 104

Eric’s Charm – Oliver Sherwood, almost certainly out for the season

Alderbrook
    • Total Posts 349

Haven’t got anything to add, but this thread would seem to be a really good idea.

We all spot odd bits of info of horses being out for a while, and other than laying a few pennies on betfair for injuries (bad money imo) it just helps us have a good idea of what is going on.

Thanks for the info so far chaps/chapesses.

tiger
    • Total Posts 19

well chief and trabolgan could be this seasons rhinestone cowboy(s)   Don’t get sucked in at any price.:biggrin:    Short priced winner beats long-faced loser;)

quixallcrossett
    Participant
    • Total Posts 358

Ferdy Murphys Your Special out for most if not all of the season through injury

Lingfield
    • Total Posts 919

Accordian Etolie reported to have suffered a "setback". Trainer states won’t be seen until 2007 but still hope to get to Chelt and Punchestown

Grey Desire
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1877

Looks like Nicanor is out for the season.

Perpetual
    Participant
    • Total Posts 432

A real shame about Nicanor – was looking forward to seeing him novice chasing.

FlatSeasonLover
    • Total Posts 2065

Money Trix is out for the season:

“He’s banged a leg just above the joint which is a shame as Tony Dobbin and I both thought we was really something to look forward over fences this season,â€ÂÂ

GI MAC
    • Total Posts 13

and possibly Golden Cross

PAULCS
    • Total Posts 529

<br>Talking of Rhinestone Cowboy, was he ever officially retired? I remember it being reported in the spring that he had gone home to his owner’s farm but that was the last I heard….

highflyer1
    Participant
    • Total Posts 211

Noland out for the season with a tendon injury.

For me this is the biggest disappointment of them all.

clivex
    • Total Posts 3420

I thought C Murphy’s assessment of Fetheard Lady’s prospects for this season were very downbeat :(

graysonscolumn
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6939

Celestial Gold out for the season, and Iris’s Gift seemingly out for good according to Rob Lester. Commiserations to all associated with both horses.

Jeremy<br>(graysonscolumn)<br>

The patron saint of lower-grade fare. A gently critical friend of point-to-pointing. Kindness is a political act.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.