The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

July Daily Duo

Home Forums Tipping and Research Systems July Daily Duo

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    FactormanFactorman
    Participant
    • Total Posts 389

Check your messenger please Terry.

Regards

Andy

Systemite
    • Total Posts 327

Thanks for the advice Andy. I’ll give it some thought and see if it can be applied.<br>Yesterday’s results  L, Won 6/4.<br>Daily P/L…………….0 points.<br>Cum. loss…………..63.03 points.<br>Today’s selections:-<br>Goodwood 4.00……………Mullaad.  2 points win.<br>Newmarket 8.05…………..Advanced. 2 points win.<br>                                      1 point win double.

Best of luck all           Terry.

Systemite
    • Total Posts 327

Yesterday’s results  L, L.<br>Daily loss…………….5 points.<br>Cum. loss…………….68.03 points.<br>Today’s selections:-<br>Newmarket 2.05………..Mineral Star.  2 points win.<br>Doncaster 3.30………….Song of Songs.  2 points win.<br>                                  1 point win double.

Best of luck all           Terry.

Systemite
    • Total Posts 327

Yesterday’s selections both lost (as usual).<br>Daily loss………….5 points.<br>Cum. loss………….73.03 points.<br>Today’s selections:-<br>Chester 2.50……………..Broken Spur.  2 points win.<br>Chester 4.35……………..Fayr Jag.  2 points win.<br>                                   1 point win double.

Best of luck all             Terry.

Systemite
    • Total Posts 327

Yesterday’s selections both lost.<br>Daily loss……….5 points.<br>Cum. loss……….78.03 points.<br>What a diabolical month. This takes the overall P/L for the six month period to 17 points loss.<br>I’ll carry on in August, but if things don’t improve I’ll have to move on to something new.<br>Regards       Terry.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.