The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Jilly ! male or female ???

Home Forums Lounge Jilly ! male or female ???

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 136 total)
  • Author
    madman marz
    • Total Posts 707

Female alright, just type http://www.jillyking.com on your google search, might explain why some posters cant believe she’s female, because of her often scating attacks on other posters.<br>She’s into the weird.

davidbrady
    • Total Posts 3901

There’s no need to be offensive

madman marz
    • Total Posts 707

Quote: from davidbrady on 11:20 am on Feb. 16, 2007[br]There’s no need to be offensive

Only a joke Dave lighten up.<br>Some people find Jilly offensive, as I found out by reading the Venn Ottery thread.<br>Personally I think Jilly is almost certainly male

Once again Dave Lighten up.

davidbrady
    • Total Posts 3901

Well there’s a big difference between finding somebody’s opinion and mannerisms offensive and your "link".

In my experience, of both the forum and life in general, this will not be taken as the joke you intend.

Just pre-warning you!

madman marz
    • Total Posts 707

Quote: from davidbrady on 11:53 am on Feb. 16, 2007[br]Well there’s a big difference between finding somebody’s opinion and mannerisms offensive and your "link".

In my experience, of both the forum and life in general, this will not be taken as the joke you intend.

Just pre-warning you!

First off Dave I dont find Jillys opinions & mannerisms offensive, actually I dont think I have had any dealings with Jilly since I joined the forum. My motto is to fight fire with fire, but some people do take offence from Jillys comments.<br>A lot of posters seem confused as to what sex Jilly is,  I personally dont think the link I suggested is all that offensive. The joke was if Jilly is female she would have to be a Dominatrix, as some posters suggested females dont be so offensive & sarcastic, so Jilly has to be male. <br>If other posters find my post offensive so be it, to me it was a light hearted joke.

(Edited by madman marz at 12:11 pm on Feb. 16, 2007)

jilly
    • Total Posts 608

Link didn’t work for me-can’t believe this hasn’t been moved to the Lounge.

FlatSeasonLover
    • Total Posts 2065

The link doesn’t work for me either.

madman marz
    • Total Posts 707

Quote: from FlatSeasonLover on 8:48 pm on Feb. 16, 2007[br]The link doesn’t work for me either.

Ok guys Jillyking advertises for clothing fetishes. ie latex, leather and so on.<br>I just thought if Jilly was female she/he has to be a Dominatrix, the domineering type.<br>

jilly
    • Total Posts 608

madam marz sounds like a right shirt-lifter name to me :biggrin: I presume you’re male.

No more for me on here….however,if it is moved to the Lounge i may tell the tale of a marriage proposal i received from some[male!]one on here.Then again-i may not :biggrin:

dave jay
    • Total Posts 3386

Lounge or Bin Corm !

madman marz
    • Total Posts 707

Quote: from jilly on 9:34 pm on Feb. 16, 2007[br]madam marz sounds like a right shirt-lifter name to me :biggrin: I presume you’re male.

No more for me on here….however,if it is moved to the Lounge i may tell the tale of a marriage proposal i received from some[male!]one on here.Then again-i may not :biggrin:

Glad to see someone has a sense of humour, there is a few sensitive souls around.<br>Im sorry Dave Brady it seems it was taken as the joke I intended.

jilly
    • Total Posts 608

dave has got a sweat on :o

;)

dave jay
    • Total Posts 3386

Sweater, actually .. :cheesy:

jilly
    • Total Posts 608

LOL :cool:

davidbrady
    • Total Posts 3901

:biggrin:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 136 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.