The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

It’s Starmer’s job to call for Johnson to resign, but….

Home Forums Lounge It’s Starmer’s job to call for Johnson to resign, but….

Viewing 17 posts - 188 through 204 (of 489 total)
  • Author
    BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 10078

I didn’t say a word Ginge :unsure:

TROY111
    Participant
    • Total Posts 278

As the Labour party infiltrated the tory party without firing a bullet, similar to democrats infiltration into the Republican party in America. And not forgetting the help from the mainstream media.
    The media helping NATO push tension in Ukraine.
    :unsure:

clivexx
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2158

Nothing to do with amassing 170000 troops on the border.thats NATO’s fault of course

One thing we all know is the appeal.of little man Putin to weirdos on the far left and their soulmates on the extreme bigoted right.le pen Farage trump.etc

Inadequates attracted to mentally insecure bullies

Gingertipster
    Participant
    • Total Posts 29168

Very strange story by TolsTroy. :wacko:

Value Is Everything
    TROY111
    Participant
    • Total Posts 278

Clive and Ginger, extreme bigoted right, so speaking up for your country is racist.
    Hey, Clive give me your address and I’ll pitch my NATO tent, will that suit you.
    :yahoo: :yahoo:

He Didnt Like Ground
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2473

ITV reporting Boris had a birthday party with 30 people in 2020 ….I’m waiting with baited breath for his excuse this time , I’m going with a Dallas dream alla Bobby Ewing …it was a just a dream Recce Mogg had , Boris was mearly in the shower

IanDavies
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3989

Two things are certain for me –

Johnson will fight all the way to the bitter end. He won’t go unless it’s out of his hands and he’s beaten in a Leadership Election.

The 1.36 at Betfair Exchange about him not being PM by the next Party Conference looks about right for he’s in deep trouble now.

Sir Cherryade of Hampshire
    ("Chezza" to the proletariat)
    Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/Ian_Davies_
    https://www.facebook.com/ThePointtoPointNHandFlatracingpunter/

He Didnt Like Ground
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2473

I disagree Ian , this report is going to bury him , Richie is already plotting , ask yourself why these leaks keep coming at the most opportune of times

Gingertipster
    Participant
    • Total Posts 29168

It is happening with increasing regularity.
    Conservative MP’s must think of what happens if they keep Johnson. Even if saving him this time, how many is too many? Save Boris now and they’ll need to save him again next week and again the next. Only going to bring the government down… Although the next PM had better not have been at a party, otherwise what happens?

That said…
    Just wait until the lead up to the next general election. Any pic’ of a Tory MP at a party will to a great extent be factored into the public’s opinion. Someone comes up with a few good pictures of Starmer and / or Labour shadow cabinet at a party. They’ll be seen as hypocrites if not resigning.

Value Is Everything
    He Didnt Like Ground
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2473

Boris life seems to be a never ending party ….

IanDavies
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3989

Like me, a self-aware bore, though – always take the positives, GT!

gamble
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4355

I am probably worse – I bore myself.

moehat
    Participant
    • Total Posts 8373

Peter Bone on Sky News just now saying that his constituents aren’t in the slightest bit interested in all these parties. Not sure what planet he’s on. Then again he’s one of the anti mask/anti restrictions back benchers. I don’t think anyones ever wanted to interview him before so he’s lapping up his fifteen minutes of fame oblivious to the fact that they’re only interviewing him because his fellow MP’s aren’t prepared to put themselves forward for interviews.

TROY111
    Participant
    • Total Posts 278

Peter Bone is right constituents not interested, would rather know why the grooming gang reports not released, no one deported that’s illegally crossed the channel with the help of coast guard and RNLI.
    But going the full ten yards to deport Julian Assange.
    Moehat, he’s a well known tory MP, moehat another lefty god this forum is full of them. 😥 😥

Purwell
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1016

Peter Bone, whoever he is, probably has no idea of what interests his constituents.
    Would you please point me to the proof of him being well known?

You're old enough to kill but not for votin'
    You don't believe in war, but what's that gun you're totin'?
    IanDavies
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3989

1.4 to be gone by autumn conference.

TROY111
    Participant
    • Total Posts 278

The main aim for the Media, Labour etc is to overturn Brexit, and by getting Boris out they see an open door. And maybe the parties in downing street were held because the plandemic was not as bad as they made out and if anyone knew it would be downing street. 😉 😉

Viewing 17 posts - 188 through 204 (of 489 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.