The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

I have a couple of stats books I want to sell

Home Forums Horse Racing I have a couple of stats books I want to sell

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Scribbles
    • Total Posts 149

Just a couple of Nomadic Press books, packed to the rafters with stats and figures.

Profile Horses Flat 2002
    Profile Trainers Flat 2002

Anyone interested? A lot of the stats are still very relevent, highlighting trends. I was looking for £10 each inc.UK p+p, via paypal.

heffo
    • Total Posts 319

SPAM…….. :lol:

Scribbles
    • Total Posts 149

No, it’s not spam. I want to sell a couple of books and I wondered if someone here was interested.

cormack15
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts 8799

I think heffo was joking Scribbles.

Does anyone think a Racing Forum market where members could trade/buy/sell racing paraphenalia from each other would be a usefull addition to the site?

heffo
    • Total Posts 319

Lord some people are sensitive.
    Great idea Corm. There would be plenty of interest I reckon.

Scribbles
    • Total Posts 149

It’s sometimes an effort to distinguish the serious from the frivalous.
    I just had an ebay listing incorrectly closed for ‘keyword spamming’, so the word ‘spam’ hit a raw nerve heffo :oops: Is there a ‘lighten up’ smiley on here :lol:
    Yes, that’s a good idea cormack :)

heffo
    • Total Posts 319

No bother Scribbles. :wink:

dave jay
    • Total Posts 3386

Does anyone think a Racing Forum market where members could trade/buy/sell racing paraphenalia from each other would be a usefull addition to the site?

.. maybe after the part where people can link there blogs up is done.

cormack15
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts 8799

Quite so DJ – A queue is forming!!

Scribbles – don’t worry – I’m constantly misinterpreting posts and getting into trouble as a result!

graysonscolumn
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6939

I’d say a big yes to both features, Corm – at your convenience, natch.

gc

The patron saint of lower-grade fare. A gently critical friend of point-to-pointing. Kindness is a political act.

Pat123
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3121

I think heffo was joking Scribbles.

Excellent idea cormack.

Wallace
    Participant
    • Total Posts 862

Anybody want to buy a handicap hurdler with a bit of a leg. Should be fit to race in about 18 months if you are lucky. £10,000 ONO.

insomniac
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1453

I’ve got flat form books going back to early 1970’s if anyone is interested in them – don’t want any money for them,
    I’ve also dollops of books on racing / breeding / racing memoirs that sort of thing that sadly, I know I’ll never have time or inclination to read again. I’d happily give these to a deserving home. Any one interested – let me know via forum.
    Timeform annuals though are staying with me. Might be all the estate I have left to give to the sprog when I die.
    Am prepared to pack them all up in the boot of the car and take to a mutually convenient race meeting if needs be.

benbdb
    • Total Posts 164

insomniac Id definitly be interested in some of them.Im young and fairly new to racing but like to read whatever I can get my hands on. not sure if the pm thing is working but i’d love to sought something out.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.