The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Godolphin Fantasy League Summer 2021 -Starts Saturday 1st May

Home Forums Racing Competitions Godolphin Fantasy League Summer 2021 -Starts Saturday 1st May

Viewing 17 posts - 290 through 306 (of 410 total)
  • Author
    silent assassins
    Participant
    • Total Posts 515

7390 points and position 296 for me after Essential Quality winning hanging on in there Jac

Participant
    • Total Posts 16972

Well done SA… :good: Keep going.

Updating tonight and hoping Al Suhail can win a 3 horse Conditions race at Haydock this afternoon for a few points before the weekend..with only 2 swaps remaining have to be cautious.

The actual Godolphin competition leaders are flying at the top of the Leaderboard they must be checking the decs every minute of the day to have those scores.

Some Bonus races would be very much appreciated but whoever has that job has been putting their feet up since The Superlative . Come on Godolphin give us Bonus Race to get stuck into too… Jac :bye:

Things turn out best for those who make the best of how things turn out...
    Participant
    • Total Posts 16972

LEADERBOARD – Thursday 3rd September 2021

Still waiting for updates from..
    Mincamus, BigG and Steve.

Here are the current points standing with Tonge currently leading us all home after a very successful swap.

TONGE …………… ………7770 Points (235th)
    Mincamus ……………….7540 Points (?)
    John Gooch…………….. 7540 Points (271st)
    Silent Assassins …………7390 Points (296th)
    Triptych …………………..6870 Points (381st)
    Euroalien ……………….6620 Points(396th)
    BigG ……………………..6440 Points (440th)
    Nathan Hughes …………..6310 Points (473)
    Steve75 ……………………3160 Points (?)

Well done to all gaining points a moving up the Leaderboard. Essential Quality certainly seems to be the horse of the competition this week gaining all of you who swopped him in some fantastic points and helping John and Euroalien (Andre) take great steps up the Scoreboard..really well done. :yahoo:

I actually managed to score 120 points today when Al Suhail won a Conditions race at Haydock..and I’m grateful for any points at the moment. :wacko:

Most of us still have 2 or 3 swaps left so use try and use them wisely between now and the end of the competition.
    Good luck to all.
    Jac :bye:

Participant
    • Total Posts 16972

Been very quiet this week so will start updating the Leaderboard again after this weekend and Doncaster where things may begin to speed up and possibly a Bonus Race may emerge John.

I had two scoring horses last weekend both running 3rd in Group 1 races..Passion And Glory and Victor Ludorum so 600 more points so am now
    Position .. 381
    Points …. 6870

Waiting to hear for an updates from Mincamus, Graham and Steve 75 for last weeks Scoreboard.
    I think Mincamus is still leading the pack as I spotted his score at position 217 a few days back so after Doncaster I will UPDATE LEADERBOARD SUNDAY 12TH SEPTEMBER as we go into the most exciting part of the competition and look forward to seeing Hurricane Lane turning out hot fav on Saturday for the St. Leger.

Look forward to receiving your updates on Sunday…good luck .. Jac :bye:

Participant
    • Total Posts 32178

pts 6310
    rank 473

Blackbeard to conquer the World

John Gooch
    Participant
    • Total Posts 833

Hello again hope everyone s keeping safe and well

Sadly no sign yet of a Bonus Race, no surprise with that. :cry:

Waiting to see if Native Trail runs at Doncaster on Saturday.

I suspect that we all have Hurricane Lane in our entries so he is
    a banker for the St Leger.

Adayar does not now go to France before the Arc, which is again
    an option for points lost.

All the best John :bye:

Participant
    • Total Posts 16972

Thanks Nathan I’ll update your last score and always nice to hear from you John :rose:

The Godolphin Team gave been very hit and miss the last 2/3 weeks but hoping some of the big guns will now start firing.
    Jac
    :bye:

Participant
    • Total Posts 13253

Sorry I didn’t update Jac, I would had there been a change but I’m
    still on the same mark

Points 6440
    Position 440

3 Swaps

Participant
    • Total Posts 16972

Thanks Graham I’ll just update your position on the last Leaderboard.. :good:

John
    I believe Native Trail may be running Sunday in The National Stakes in Ireland. :good: Can’t wait to see him again.
    Noble Truth is out to retrieve his reputation tomorrow and Hurricane Lane currently 8/11f for the St Leger on Saturday.
    Best of luck if you have all 3. :good:
    Jac

Steve75
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1915

I have had nothing to report for a while.

Position: 1357

Thanks.

Participant
    • Total Posts 16972

Thanks Steve :good: I’ll update that on the new Leaderboard later as all the movers and shakers report their scores…

So after
    Noble Truth …. 250 Points
    Hurricane Lane . 500 Points
    Native Trail ….500 points

(I think most of us will have these)

Now Position 298
    Points 8120

But only 1 swap remaining as my 3rd swap was a disaster so had to swap another quickly last weekend..
    Have to tread carefully now..Jac :bye:

Participant
    • Total Posts 2993

Yes I had those Jac, hopefully everyone else id too. I also had Sublimis who wasn’t so good!

Now on 9020 (204th). 2 swaps left but still tricky to decide when to use them.

John Gooch
    Participant
    • Total Posts 833

Hello to all

I only had two of the three horses mentioned by Jac.

However both won Group One events scoring 1,000 Points
    and bringing my total to 8,540 and a rank of 239.

Pleased by Native Trail who looks another top class Godolphin horse.

Still have 2 swaps left, but will try and resit any comments of a Bonus Race :cry:

Many Thanks :good:

Participant
    • Total Posts 16972

Well done Tonge and John :good: Those scores have certainly sent you both rocketing up the Leaderboard and for the majority of us to be within the top 250 is an amazing achievement with lots of Group races to come.
    Native Trail is a definite ‘keeper’ along with Hurricane Lane and with himself and Adayar down for the Arc who knows what will happen next.
    As Tonge says the next swap or 2 is going to be tricky especially as some old favourites will be coming back from a rest and could spring some surprises..have fun :rose: Jac

Will update the Leaderboard when all or most of the results are in…

Participant
    • Total Posts 2202

Hello Jac, Another good swap for me – with 1,600 pts with Hurricane Lane, Native Trail, D’bai & Fleur D’iris all scoring points for me. I am now at 8,220 pts and a rank of 285, knocking on the door of the top 250.

I’m hoping to get two or three more runners from this swap over the next week or so, if they run “as planned”. :unsure: I have two swaps remaining – both of which will be very tricky to time correctly.

Good Luck Everyone!

Participant
    • Total Posts 16972

Well done Andre some nicely thought out swaps there :good:

I was so excited for Native Trail yesterday beating Point Lonsdale and now 5/1 fav for next years 2000 Guineas. It’s extremely clever how Godolphin now have top Group horses sired by Juddmonte Stallions Oasis Dream (Native Trail) and Frankel for Adayar and Hurricane Lane, add to that, after the passing of Galileo, they now have the finest stallion in Dubawi, they are set fast to be at the top of the tree come Champions Day and for other Group races in Europe and on the International circuit for a while to come now Coolmore are on the decline. :good:

Here’s hoping for some Bonus Races (feel like an old record here) :wacko:
    Jac
    :bye:

silent assassins
    Participant
    • Total Posts 515

Hi Jac only Hurricane Lane for me this week now in position 340 with 7890 points still thats not bad for a debut season well done all with your swaps

Viewing 17 posts - 290 through 306 (of 410 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.