The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Friday 27th OCT

Home Forums Tipping and Research Daily Lays And Plays Friday 27th OCT

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    SwallowCottage
    • Total Posts 1008

Candle should like the soft ground at Newmarket – I’ve bet e/way at 8/1 in the 2:40 race.

Kayf Aramis is a consistent soft ground performer – I’ve bet e/way at 16/1 in the 4:25 Newm.

FlatSeasonLoverFlatSeasonLover
    • Total Posts 2065

Some good quality racing today and I may update this page a few times.

3:15N 3pts Nakheel @ 3/1 (bet365, blue sq, sporting odds, tbet)<br>This is a confident selection based on potential and what we saw last run. Its comeback run on the 9th September can be crossed out as it was described as "a big gross horse that will need the run". When we cross that out its form is 11-5. However it was extremely unlucky in running last time as it got stuck behind a weakening horse. It was last off the bridle, and had it of had a clear run it would have won comfortably in my opinion. Now, if its form was 11-1 what price would it be today? 11/8 tops. R Hills takes the ride today and he knows the horse well, as long as he doesn’t do a Dwyer and get blocked in there shouldn’t be any problems. The opposition is respected of course, with Take A Bow and Northern Splendour both quite interesting, but if Nakheel is as good as we think he is, he ought to win today.

<br>3:50N 3pts Dream Scheme 11/10 (Bet365)<br>If it handles the ground it must surely win. Sire won on GS and damn ran a reasonable debut on Gd/Sft so she should handle the ground. The 3yos don’t look up to much and I would expect the other 2yos to make a race of it.

2:10N 1.5pts ew Zanida @ 28/1 (TotalBet, Betoddoreven)<br>Unless the layers know something I don’t this is an outrageous price! It is second in RPR, Topspeed, OR, its run last time wasn’t that bad and the ground may just have been too soft last time. Strange.

(Edited by FlatSeasonLover at 11:27 am on Oct. 27, 2006)<br>

(Edited by FlatSeasonLover at 12:08 pm on Oct. 27, 2006)

• Total Posts 2065

2:15U – 1pt ew Joyryder @ 7/1 (guess what! Bet£3.65, Blue Sq)<br>Looked all about stamina in the bumpers so looks a godd move to try over hurdles at 21f. With the ground testing it could be quite a slog and its entirely possible it could see them all off from the front. The ability to jump is a major worry of course.

4:35 Uttoxeter – 1pt win New Team @ 11/4 (general)<br>Entitled to win if ready to run. The french horse doesn’t look that good on the form we have access to but it is a bit of a guessing game with it.

(Edited by FlatSeasonLover at 11:47 am on Oct. 27, 2006)

• Total Posts 2065

Absolute nightmare at Newmarket for me today.

Zanida ran over the far side on its own though the market drift probably says it all. Dream Scheme ran a fair race in 2nd, probably beaten by a better horse on the day, while Nakheel didn’t get home over 10f and needs dropping back to 8f.

Things were a little better at Uttoxeter with Joryder (a lucky) 3rd and New Team winning.

Loss 5.85pts

cleandries
    • Total Posts 408

Friday 27th

ok i must confess ive never had a dabble @ the Asian H’caps or the Under / over markets…….Tonight ive LAID  the 2.5 goals will NOT be scored in the Burnley / Preston game…..Im other words im hoping 3 goals or more will NOT be scored……

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.