The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Friday 16th June

Home Forums Tipping and Research Daily Lays And Plays Friday 16th June

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    sberrysberry
    • Total Posts 1801

a nice day for being racing somewhere i think but nothing that interests me this afternoon for betting.  this evening though I am looking at a couple of speedily named horses at Chepstow – Grand Prix and Allegretto – need to have another think later but i am tempted at the min..

davidjohnson
    • Total Posts 4491

I was really impressed with the way Marmaida went through the race at Yarmouth on her debut and at twice the price of Grand Prix I’d side with her despite Grand Prix looking as if the extra 1f will be in his favour.

At Goodwood I like Mango Music, who has shaped well on all starts since winning her maiden and it is just a matter of time until she wins again off this sort of mark.

Rationale 5.30 Nottingham was also very eyecatching last time off an unsuitable trip and can be expected to do better today. WIll Stuart Williams and John Egan teaming up I’d like to see the market move in the right way but I’ll risk a few quid in any case.<br>

(Edited by davidjohnson at 4:36 pm on June 16, 2006)

traynor
    • Total Posts 49

Belmont Spot Plays Friday 16 June<br>Third Race<br>#2 Premium Tap<br>#1 Land Mine<br>#5 Kennel UP<br>Recommended Strategy:<br>#2 Win at 2/1 or greater<br>Straight Exactas 2-1 and 2-5

<br>Eighth Race<br>#5 Sweet Symphony<br>#2 Classy Charm<br>#4 Emerald Earrings<br>Recommended Strategy:<br>#5 Win at 2/1 or greater<br>Straight Exactas 5-2 and 5-4<br>Good Luck!

http://www.tekwrytrs.com/Home/FreeSample.aspx<br>Free Samples of DDSS Ratings for Belmont, Arlington, Hollywood, Woodbine, and Louisiana Downs posted daily.

(Edited by traynor at 4:33 pm on June 16, 2006)

<br>(Edited by traynor at 4:34 pm on June 16, 2006)<br>

(Edited by traynor at 4:34 pm on June 16, 2006)

sberrysberry
    • Total Posts 1801

excellent.  missed em both and the double, through sheer drunken-ness

oh well always saturday..

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.