The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Foxhunters Chase

Home Forums Cheltenham Festival 2021 Foxhunters Chase

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Yogi
    Participant
    • Total Posts 47

Early shout for ALONEAMOUNGMILLIONS at 20/1 ew

Will it go? A lovely 7 year old who has already beaten Staker Wallace on Nov 8th at a PTP (the 4th in this race last season) very easily.

Only rules run was at Gowran Park in March beating Some Man who was previously with Paul Nicholls who had some taking form with Summerville Boy back in 2017.

ALONEAMOUNGMILLIONS is 6 from 7 and only fell on his first ever run but was going very easily when he came down.

I’m on as an early speculative bet at 20/1 ew

Yogi
    Participant
    • Total Posts 47

Cracking Hunters at Down Royal this Thursday and ALONEAMOUNGMILLIONS entered against BILLAWAY (the current fav for Foxhunters), SOME MAN also entered here but Millions holds him (should do) from last season.

I’ve filled my boots at 20\1 ew for Foxhunters, hopefully we run well to cement that price and something to look forward to come the Friday after the Gold Cup…..

Venture to Cognac
    • Total Posts 17198
    shipithollabolla
    Participant
    • Total Posts 79

Interested to see whether On The Sod can get qualified.

He hasn’t really got the form to have a say yet but is amassing a nice win record, really fell in love with him after his display at Downpatrick last season.

greenasgrass
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3630

It’s not called the Foxhunters any more. I’m surprised National Hunt racing is still known as such. Not be long before the history of the sport is backpedalled away from even quicker and the jumps is known as Hopefully Socially Acceptable Obstacle Racing.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.